Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a great little show in Pearl River NY on sunday! The weather was gorgeous, the cars were plentiful, and to my suprize the C4 community did a GREAT job representing :D

Unfortunately I was only able to snap a few pics because I left my memory card at home and only had my 32MB back up card in the camera So I left A LOT of cool cars out... But I hope you can enjoy the ones I snapped some pics of!

Cool modded c4 outside the show!

Absolutely AWESOME Grand national

My best friends 32 ford PU with his 32 ford coupe in the background. (Bianchi Corp. in closter NJ Custom street machines and hot rods)

Nice ZR1 :D

Very clean and well done restore on this maro!

Belair! VERY COOL! The paint was too "tacky" for me but the rest of the car is what made it SWEET!

BB 572!!!! WOOOO!

6spd!?!?!? And a BB?!?!?! Doesnt get sweeter then that!

Blower Z06

LoLz Dads401K

Very clean and FAST stang.

H/C/I SOM LT1 Maro :D Very cool also a very nice guy!

Last but not least a "Car show" buddy Paul's C4! This car was one of the reasons why I first started modding my car! Very clean C4!!! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed! Wish I could take more pics but my Card was full! Oh well!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Redmen031 and Drmrman, there is a Corvette Car show at the Vanderbilt Planetarium in Centerport Long Island October 3rd.

October 3, Corvette Show. Rain date: October 10
Lou Coccaro of the Corvette club Long Island Vettes, one of four on the island, said his organization is holding its seventh show at the museum. "The Vanderbilt is a beautiful venue and a great place to show cars," he said. The club, established in 2002, expects to show more than 200 cars.

Early registration fees: Members $15; non-members $20; day of show $25. To register, contact Coccaro at 516-248-1277 or be e-mail: [email protected]. Or visit the website: www.longislandvettes.org.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Hey Redmen... Is your car going to be on the road oct. 10th?
Hey Redmen031 and Drmrman, there is a Corvette Car show at the Vanderbilt Planetarium in Centerport Long Island October 3rd.

October 3, Corvette Show. Rain date: October 10
Lou Coccaro of the Corvette club Long Island Vettes, one of four on the island, said his organization is holding its seventh show at the museum. "The Vanderbilt is a beautiful venue and a great place to show cars," he said. The club, established in 2002, expects to show more than 200 cars.

Early registration fees: Members $15; non-members $20; day of show $25. To register, contact Coccaro at 516-248-1277 or be e-mail: [email protected]. Or visit the website: www.longislandvettes.org.
There's no way I'll be on the road by October 10th. Looks like I am definitely pulling the engine this Sunday, I just dont see October happening unfortunately :(

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's no way I'll be on the road by October 10th. Looks like I am definitely pulling the engine this Sunday, I just dont see October happening unfortunately :(
Okay understandable Just a good show not too far from my house and I think a few of us are going to cruise in! Just wanted to see if your car was going to still have the old motor in it still!!! But I guess not! HAHA :D :partyon:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the ZR-1 looks like a 94 or 95

what color/year was it?
Black... Didnt care to see what year it was. It was well weathered. I just thought it was cool because it looked like the owner enjoyed it and drove it yet it was still maintained well.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Black... Didnt care to see what year it was. It was well weathered. I just thought it was cool because it looked like the owner enjoyed it and drove it yet it was still maintained well.
Ah

and yeah it is rare to see someone driving these cars.. I need to get work done on mine still but I drive it when I can..

next year once the AC is hopefully fixed I will drive it more..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah

and yeah it is rare to see someone driving these cars.. I need to get work done on mine still but I drive it when I can..

next year once the AC is hopefully fixed I will drive it more..
Good luck! Will def be a blast! Wish I could get mine figured out too... Mines back up on jacks.... yet again....

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Great pics. I love this one, but I had to mess with it. How about a modern HDR twist... :cheers: BLING...BLING
Nice! What program are you using? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
All the cars and the photos you posted are great, thanks for taking them and sharing with us. Especially good to hear the C4 owners were attending.

Your friend Paul's C4, what year is it? As a fellow C4 owner I appreciate the time, energy and money he's put done on the car. The old "pride of ownership" description is quite evident here. Would enjoy seeing any other pics of his car if you have any.

Thanks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice! What program are you using? :thumbsup:
It's a blend of photoshop filters. Topaz Labs Adjust 4. They call it HDR photography, but it's really just a photoshop filter. Kinda pissed me off when I found out, but I certainly still love the effect. Taking a true HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo first helps, but obviously isn't necessary at all.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All the cars and the photos you posted are great, thanks for taking them and sharing with us. Especially good to hear the C4 owners were attending.

Your friend Paul's C4, what year is it? As a fellow C4 owner I appreciate the time, energy and money he's put done on the car. The old "pride of ownership" description is quite evident here. Would enjoy seeing any other pics of his car if you have any.

Thanks.
I believe its a 1994 with 23,999.99 miles on it :D And I dont think I have any other pics... Ill have to look through what I have!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts