Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks like they do great work..but i'd have to have something in there to break up the color some...

B

·
0 Posts
Their work is top notch...as well it should be for the $$$$$ you pay them. They have a package that you can have the ENTIRE interior covered in the leather of your choice!!:surprised

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
arent they the ones who make ZO6 convertables too?
hey LAWMAN,how was the Metallica show?ive seen them probably 15 times(not for 10 years or so)the first time i saw them in L.A. was 1982,they had Dave Mustaine(Megadeth)singing and playing guitar.i was 15 years old,
Todd.

·
Registered
333 Posts
thats yellow !:rolleyes: :surprised

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sure it would have quite an impact on the eyes. As others have said...it's a little too much yellow for me.

I've added a few suttle highlights to the interior of my mil yellow coupe. Each time I do, I live with it for awhile before planning my next addition.

As I've told my wife...I enjoy going to shows and seeing all the bold and extreme cars, but like to get back in ours and drive home.

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Yeah, I agree...a little much for me, but then again I am biased when it comes to two-tone interiors :)
Here's my C5 interior (thanks VetteEssentials!)...

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
a friend has a lambo orange ZO6 vert,but he said it was a different company,i cant remember the name,its in Tampa.
Todd.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
a friend has a lambo orange ZO6 vert,but he said it was a different company,i cant remember the name,its in Tampa.
Todd.
There are actually several shops doing the conversions now. There are a couple in Florida, including Burkes Corvettes (who did a gorgeous Z06 GS vert that is now for sale at Rogers Corvette Center). There is also another shop (the name escapes me) in Florida did a red '01 vert that was sold to someone in Hawaii who goes by 'Swimmer' on the Corvette Forum. Not sure if he's over here or not.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jonstr said:
There are actually several shops doing the conversions now. There are a couple in Florida, including Burkes Corvettes (who did a gorgeous Z06 GS vert that is now for sale at Rogers Corvette Center). There is also another shop (the name escapes me) in Florida did a red '01 vert that was sold to someone in Hawaii who goes by 'Swimmer' on the Corvette Forum. Not sure if he's over here or not.
First Hutch sells his sweet modified 96 GS, then he purchases and sells his red Z06 vert to Rogers, then buys, customizes and now sells his C5 GS?

Damn, talk about losing money! He must have taken a huge hit on each car!!!!!

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
hey johnstr
thats exactly who im talking about(swimmer)the car was just painted lambo orange about two months ago.after looking at his car,i found my painter.i usually only talk to him at the track.next time i talk to him i will mention the site.later,Todd.

·
Registered
114 Posts
customvettes said:
Yeah, I agree...a little much for me, but then again I am biased when it comes to two-tone interiors :)

Great looking car...is that a GPS in the dash...how much...where are the A/C controls or the radio?

:) :partyon:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I saw a z06 vert here in town at a local vette show. Man It looked terrible. You could still see where they hacked off the B pillar. What some ppl do to their Vettes , Its just sickning. I got to say I love that Black/Yellow interior in the pic above.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Caravaggio interiors...
Patrick,

Is Caravaggio the name of the company that makes the interior, or were you making an artistic comparison to the 15th century Italian High Renaissance painter Caravaggio?

Inquirin' minds wanna know.:stick:

Ray

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Caravaggio interiors...

RT66Z06 said:
Patrick,

Is Caravaggio the name of the company that makes the interior, or were you making an artistic comparison to the 15th century Italian High Renaissance painter Caravaggio?

Inquirin' minds wanna know.:stick:

Ray
I wish I were that creative, Ray!

click me ---> http://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
customvettes said:

Thats a sharp look, I like it. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts