1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha gang,
First off happy thanksgiving.
If you have a caravaggio spoiler or tiger shark rear bumper, could you tell me how much you paid, where you got it. Of coarse i will install myself, so comments on fit and finsh would be kool. Pics too.
Aloha my friends

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one.... really! Kool, i'll ask around. Mahalo.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
My Fav is the caravag rear with the Tiger Shark Front. I really like the kicked up look of the Caravaggio rear. Tiger Shark front is the coolest C5 front IMO.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
I'm a fan of the tiger shark bumper. I think if I had a C5 I would consider that mod.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Aloha gang,
First off happy thanksgiving.
If you have a caravaggio spoiler or tiger shark rear bumper, could you tell me how much you paid, where you got it. Of coarse i will install myself, so comments on fit and finsh would be kool. Pics too.
Aloha my friends
Do a search for c5 heavey hitters by junk man allot of people have both bumpers and spoilers in that post,

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, i love the stock c5 bumper, even more without the zo6 screens. Sinister look front, i really like the tigershark rear, but love the stock c5 with the caravaggio spoiler, so thats what i decided. I'll check the heavy hitters thread for any tips on installing it. Cam will be next, when i can get time, then wheels sometime next year.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Also remember I think that if you go with the Tigershark rear you will need to change the exhaust on your car. Correct me if I am wrong but it will only work with the Corsa Tigershark Exhaust.:cheers:

With that said the Tiger shark conversion is sick looking on a C5, but you can't go wrong with either of the choices you are looking at both will make the C5 look dramatically differnt.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I am really not a fan of either the tigershark front or rear. Now if someone would make a quality C6ish rear that would be hot.

I do like the C5.5 front end very very much

·
Registered
720 Posts
Can't remember what i paid, (I have the side splitters, and front canards too) had lots of other mods done at the same time. Caravaggio is 15 minutes from my house.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
ooo i like the side skirts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts