Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any leads on carbon fiber interior parts? I must be typing in the wrong words to search on google, not finding much.

Thx

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Depends on whether you want actual carbon fiber or look-a-like carbon fiber. Corvette Central I believe sells both.

·
Registered
441 Posts
www.superiordash.com has some of the highest quality interior CF kits available(I've used their kit's on several cars over the years, always awesome quality)....they are 100% real Carbon Fiber but their the laser cut and gel coated "stick on type"(in my car domain link, you can see some pics of my 16 piece carbon Fiber interior kit from the link I posted)...They have been installed since 2000, and litterally look like the day they were put in...... if your're looking for "actual" CF replacement parts(IE:"entire" constructed pieces).....they're usually custom jobs from the pieces that I've personally seen here and there on Vette's over the years.......Not sure if anyone has full replacement pieces for C4 Vette's, but if they do and their Fully constructed pieces from Good quality CF, then Im sure they're SUPER high priced(as in the thousands for several "commonly done" replacement pieces)..................Joe:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
www.superiordash.com has some of the highest quality interior CF kits available(I've used their kit's on several cars over the years, always awesome quality)....they are 100% real Carbon Fiber but their the laser cut and gel coated "stick on type"(in my car domain link, you can see some pics of my 16 piece carbon Fiber interior kit from the link I posted)...They have been installed since 2000, and litterally look like the day they were put in...... if your're looking for "actual" CF replacement parts(IE:"entire" constructed pieces).....they're usually custom jobs from the pieces that I've personally seen here and there on Vette's over the years.......Not sure if anyone has full replacement pieces for C4 Vette's, but if they do and their Fully constructed pieces from Good quality CF, then Im sure they're SUPER high priced(as in the thousands for several "commonly done" replacement pieces)..................Joe:thumbsup:

There was a guy on the OTHER forum who bought a NON stick on CF kit. The CF wasn't real but the parts are replacements for the stock parts. Looks way better IMO. I'll see if I can find the link.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just go onto E-Bay and search for dash kits. There must be 15-20 of them on there. I just checked for a friend of mine with a c-4. Good Luck!

Shaggy

·
Registered
379 Posts

Hey Joe, i went to your cardomain site and looked at all of your pics. that is a mean looking setup you have there! love how it looks sotck on the outside with the exception of the hash marks. very nicely done. i had a question for you though. i noticed you had one of the Holley NOS systems installed and you had to leave the right fuel rail cover off. is this mandatory to mount that peice there even though it prevent you from reattaching your fuel rail cover or is it something you could probably move over slightly? i wonder if it would be any different with the NOS systems that fire into teh throttle body instead of the one like you have that spray in front of the MAF. not knocking your choice by any means. just curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts