·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #121

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
:laughing: I love it, nice work. You hooking up on that other deal you were offered?
Thanks....its really did come out great....If you're around this weekend, maybe I'll drop by and you can see it first hand. :thumbsup:

not sure yet about the "other deal"...:huh:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Can I see it "2nd" hand?!?!!? I want one....

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Can I see it "2nd" hand?!?!!? I want one....
Once I get some decent sunshine, I'll fire off some better pictures...or you can take a trip down to Florida and drool all over it in person. :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Once I get some decent sunshine, I'll fire off some better pictures...or you can take a trip down to Florida and drool all over it in person. :D
It's going to be dead sexy out this weekend. 80's without a cloud in site. Man I love Florida. :partyon: Just hope I have my vette back. :thud:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I was thinking second hand more as in....

You package it up real nicely and ship it to jersey so I can borrow it for...

Ever :D :smack :cheers:

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Wow, I missed all this fun? Damn Dan, you got mad skillz! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks I think...who's Dan? :laughing: Adam's really doesn't give off any toxic fumes...so your brain should be in perfect working order.

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I was thinking second hand more as in....

You package it up real nicely and ship it to jersey so I can borrow it for...

Ever :D :smack :cheers:
Sure...once you modify your windshield frame and call me, I'll get right on that....:laughing:

My number is 321-555-5555 :D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Sure...once you modify your windshield frame and call me, I'll get right on that....:laughing:

My number is 321-555-5555 :D
I took care of the frame but when I called... Its said "We're sorry the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service please try again" :huh:

HAHAHA LMFAO! :smack :rolling:

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
My bad! :laughing:

I was working on two computers at the same time!
No worries..."Mike" will do in the future :laughing: I take it as a high compliment from the King of Shine if you say something looks good :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
No worries..."Mike" will do in the future :laughing: I take it as a high compliment from the King of Shine if you say something looks good :thumbsup:
:laughing:

Dude, you got way more talent that I! That thing looks great! :thumbsup:

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Don't worry I don't think he can make your pizza, Tim...I mean John...uh...AJ?:nuts: :laughing:
:laughing: :rolling:

Not the Dagwood...but I can make pizza...down Bell Shoals by Beef O Bradys...used to be Pizza Nook...I worked there in high school. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Just another pict... :D

121 - 140 of 169 Posts