Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we have 2 kits left over from Carlisle that we will be offering to those who could not attend. We had our Carlisle special last week at $5,250 for our complete SL-1500 kit, and sold all but two that were packaged for Carlisle, so here's your chance to get and ECS kit at below Carlisle pricing!!
This is our complete kit which includes everything needed for an install, even a 160 stat, new plugs, catch can and our valve cover breather. We will also be happy to do a base line tune to get you started..

The kits will be $5,199 shipped to continental US.. I think this is the lowest we have advertised our kit so take advantage of it because we only have 2 at this price.. Any questions at all you can either post them here or give me a call at the shop.. 609-752-0321

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Wow, what a deal a couple of very lucky people are going to be getting. . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Doug,I might want one of those kits:D Are you going to be at the next CC in October? Or I will give you a call.I have a few questions.And don't tell Shaun:laughing:...............Paul

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
How much installed on an 08 with auto. PM if you'd like:thumbsup:
I have a procharger off my yellow car sitting on the shelf but was thinking all new might be the way to go.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I have a procharger off my yellow car sitting on the shelf but was thinking all new might be the way to go.
Your wifes car is going to be faster than your turbo car.:D

Do it and don't look back.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Add $2,000 for install labor and tuning. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hey Doug,I might want one of those kits:D Are you going to be at the next CC in October? Or I will give you a call.I have a few questions.And don't tell Shaun:laughing:
Yes, do it Paul, :thumbsup: and then go play in the Pro 10.50 (9.50?) in any weather. :D

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Wow! That's a great deal!!!

Just incase Geneus did say it today, Geneus would like to say, "thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build."

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Wow! That's a great deal!!!

Just incase Geneus did say it today, Geneus would like to say, "thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build."
Hey...I heard you'll be fasting on Saturday because you gained back all that weight you lost.:laughing::smack

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Hey...I heard you'll be fasting on Saturday because you gained back all that weight you lost.:laughing::smack
so that's why he wants to sell the c6:laughing::smack just put blocks on the pedals, just because you can put the seat forward to reach them is no reason to sell:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hey Marc,That's my plan,To go into the 10.50 next year.I know you will miss me :D
Yeah I'll miss ya :buhbye: but I certainly won't miss possibly being able to go an extra round or two as a result of you being gone LOL. :devil:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah I'll miss ya :buhbye: but I certainly won't miss possibly being able to go an extra round or two as a result of you being gone LOL. :devil:
:laughing: Artie,Are you going to join me in the 10.50 next year?;) Also,I think Shaun's friend Greg is going to sign up for the 10.50 too.............Paul

1 - 20 of 34 Posts