Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This year will be my first trip to Carlisle and I was wondering where everyone is planning to stay. Since we will have a DC booth this year, I hope we can muster a decent turnout for the event. For everyone that has experience with the event, give us newcomers some advice!

Thanks everyone.
Richard

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the hotels in that area. But, Adam's house is about 200 yards from the DC tent. And, that's where I am gonna crash again! I got dibs on the futon. The DC bikini girls can sleep under me. :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Rooms are scarce in Carlisle. Some of us are staying in Chambersburg

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the hotels in that area. But, Adam's house is about 200 yards from the DC tent. And, that's where I am gonna crash again! I got dibs on the futon. The DC bikini girls can sleep under me. :laughing:
Heh, it's summer... wonder if he rents tent spaces in his yard.

:smack

I'm checking around for hotels right now and the closest one that has a room is 15 miles away in Enola. I don't know anything about Enola, but it doesn't sound like a thriving metropolis. I'm not picky; I'll live off beef jerky from 7-11 if I have to...

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
if i can't mooch off of someone else i'll go home to Lancaster, its free and only about an hour away. :buhbye:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey I have the best room.
A Peterbilt, I'll park at the Flying J in Carlisle for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Is there a park near by with a park bench? :thud:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts