Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just came across this one while looking for a pic of a Z06 and figured to share (though I hope it's not a repost:lookinup: )!

·
Registered
379 Posts
She looks good. There is almost as much plastic in her as in the Corvette behind her, but she still looks good. Bra or no bra? You be the judge!:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts
...like leaving the car cover on a Z06 at a car show.:rolleyes:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
These girls look like plastic.

I think she's beautiful, and I love her nipple:thumbsup:

Jr.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed :rolling:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
ill take 3 hot ones over 1

wait ill take all four:devil:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
To be honest. I would take her in a second over........

Her and.......

These three would be a strong consolation prize:devil:

Jr.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Hmmm.. Triplets ... I'd die with a smile on my face!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I saw carmen once at the Chicago Chevy / Vette Fest a few years ago. Then, earlier this year I was on the same airplane as her and quite literally stood 2 feet from where she was sitting. In both instances I remember thinking that she is much less attractive in person. I believe the saying goes, "Rode hard and put away wet".

·
Registered
110 Posts
These three would be a strong consolation prize:devil:

Are those the Dahm Triplets? They (or at least one of them) went to the U of MN to study Journalism while I was there. At least they started their college career in MN. I think Hef took care of them financially after that. I wast told they actually attended one of my my Spring Parties. The things you miss when you drink to mush Amber vodka before 10:00 AM :smack

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
i am kind of skeptical with carmen she has been married/ going out with some crazy m-fuc ers do you know what i mean maybe she is the wild one not her husbands but i would definetely not kick her out she seems like a WILD WOMAN

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Any woman that has been with Dennis Rodman is "tainted" in my book.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts