Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great showing of cars today!
This babe was getting her picture taken on various cars.. and I was lucky to be near when she was having her photo taken with a Vette!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice! I wish we had the weather right now to do a cars and coffee.
In the last picture she reminds me of the doctor in "Sons of Anarchy". Hot!!!!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I had cleaned up my car yesterday and was planning to be there, but my son had to go to th ER in Lubbock last night again. Third time in 15 months with pneumonia. He's a big strapping 30 year old whose lungs just can't seem to stay well. I'm sitting up with him tonight, but he's doing pretty well. Anyway, maybe next time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nothing against the young lady she is indeed a FOX :thumbsup: however you can have her… I Want The Car.

All our best to your son for a speedy recovery when your kids are sick no matter how old they are you just wish you could trade places

·
Registered
163 Posts
Gonna have to agree. I know my wife won't let me have the girl, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I had a sweet '64 coupe!
You’re a very lucky man; my wife would have something to say if I tried to hide either one in my garage. :spanked:

I do suspect the lovely young lady would draw more attention on her part :nuts:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
All our best to your son for a speedy recovery when your kids are sick no matter how old they are you just wish you could trade places
Thanks. Just to update, my son was transferred from ICU to a regular room yesterday. They are trying to figure why a healthy 30 year old gets severe pneumonia 3 times in 15 months. Right now they are thinking his uncontrolled gastric reflux might be causing him to aspirate stomach acid in his sleep which can lead to pneumonia. They are going to get a gastroenterologist involved to get the reflux controlled. Every one of these episodes has had a day or two where even the doctors weren't sure it wasn't going downhill too fast. Very scary. Thanks for the kind words to everyone. :thumbsup:
Oh, and to stay on topic, I, too would prefer the C2. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Texdentist -
Hope they find it soon! I was on Nexxium ("little purple pill") for a couple of years, and that fixed my problem! I had a minor ulser that finally healed. I know the acid reflux is a bitch! I constantly had a sore throat and was hacking up lugies all the time.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Texdentist -
Hope they find it soon! I was on Nexxium ("little purple pill") for a couple of years, and that fixed my problem! I had a minor ulser that finally healed. I know the acid reflux is a bitch! I constantly had a sore throat and was hacking up lugies all the time.
Yeah, I've been on Nexium for a couple of years. It's great stuff. My son went home yesterday. He's pretty weak from the illness, but thank God he pulled through. When they get that bad pneumonia, there is always a day or two when you get really scared because you can tell the docs are very worried. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts