Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a CB radio in your Corvette? If so... what do you find most useful about it?

Thanks in advance for comments from all generations of owners.

·
Registered
347 Posts
only if the world came to an end. CB would be a life saver.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Valuable advice! Next time I plan another week-long vacation in the car, I'll investigate the options for a small tuck-it-away CB unit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a small Uniden CB mounted on the driver's side of the tunnel in my '01 coupe. It is inconspicuous and gives easy access to the controls. Really handy for staying in touch with other cars on cruises/tours, and works even better than a radar detector for identifying speed traps...truckers always seem to know the favorite hiding spots! :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a small Uniden CB mounted on the driver's side of the tunnel in my '01 coupe. It is inconspicuous and gives easy access to the controls. Really handy for staying in touch with other cars on cruises/tours, and works even better than a radar detector for identifying speed traps...truckers always seem to know the favorite hiding spots! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Thanks tym4fun. I see you're in Dayton. I lived for a time in Beaver Creek, in the mid-70s. Awesome snow in winter then. I went back after 20 years just to have a look... it's gone all suburban and shopping malls now. Quite a change from the semi-rural place that I once knew! But the Buckeye state has a great quality of life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts