Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All CCNS members...........

Remember that this Sunday at 11:00am, we are meeting at Coast Tire in Bedford for our first event of the season.
"Orrie's Run" will take us down the south shore.
If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Tim Gilby
Vice President - Corvette Club of Nova Scotia

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was an extra long winter.(unfortuneately it usually is)
However, it's about 80 today, so things are good.

The corvette season is well underway.
We have something going on pretty much every weekend through the summer. We were in Maine the first weekend of June to participate in their big event (Corvettes of Coastal Maine)

There will be a lot of cars from the east coast of Canada coming to Carlisle and Bowling Green this summer, and many local events in Canada that our friends from the U.S. join us at.

Have a great summer, and keep in touch.

New email address - [email protected]

Tim Gilby
Vice President - Corvette Club of Nova Scotia

·
Registered
358 Posts
How's the Corvette seen up in Canada this summer? Did winter seem extra long or what?
I was up in Truro (center of Nova Scotia) to visit my family over Xmas. I grew up in Nova Scotia. Yea I'm a Canuck transplanted into Texas. :laughing: There was a HUGE blizzard new years eve:surprised . It was cool driving my brothers 4x4 Avalanche thru it all. I had a blast. :partyon:

toy4tim:
Nice to see that the Corvette lifestyle is alive and well with my fellow Nova Scotia kin... :cheers:
http://nscorvette.chebucto.org/

I'm sorta scanning for an Engineering job up there right now. I will become a member of your club for sure if I move back home !

Toque

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of enigineering are you looking at?
I'm in the electrical business and my wife is in the mining business, so maybe we could pass on some informatin that may be helpful.

Thanks
Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts