Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
look's good,those are my favorite rim's.wow,i can't stick my finger's between the tire and lip.maybe 1 finger at a 45* angle..:thumbsup: once again look's killer.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
did you use the same profile tire all around?or did you use 30 in the front and 35 in the rear?i may have to wait until they use 19 run-flat's.my car is to low to deal with a plug kit and compressor.plus my side rocker panel's will drag if my tire goes flat.(not with run-flat's).raising the car is NOT an option,i will have to fiqure another way.:(

·
Registered
31 Posts
ccw's

1, That car is set up perfect not too low and just right in my opinion. The wheels are some of he best I have seen, you know what you are doing for sure! QR:smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Some people have good taste and guess what your one of them. That car looks perfect.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments, I think the car is a little too low, but I dont have the heart to raise it back up cause it looks so dam good. I mean it looks like its ready to kick some butt and I get some jaw dropping expressions.

a guy on z06vette.com said the car looked RICEY???????? RICEY? I sure dont see it?

RICEY? still cant get over that.....I dont even have an alum spoiler?

If anyone would like any info feel free to email me [email protected]

thanks again. Mark

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
mine is lower than that.i was going to suggest to drop it more:laughing: but that's just me.i had to trim my front center spoiler to half it's size(tossed the two side one's)and the front spoiler is now about 1" off the ground.even the import guy's can't believe how low it is.i will NEVER raise it up.i even found a way to go lower,but some other thing's need to be done with the tie-rod's.leave it alone and get the A&A skid roller's and frame saver's!did you have to put a bump stop kit in the front?
C5'S look totally different lowered.i think your car look's great.:buhbye:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have you seen the 2000 white C5 that had AIR RIDE, I would love to do that, but cant chop up a 40,000$ car. It was really low. tucking wheel and had 19s font and 20s rear. Mark

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
1badz06 said:
a guy on z06vette.com said the car looked RICEY???????? RICEY? I sure dont see it?
maybe you should take that as a compliment.he's sound's a little jealous.one guy a 7-eleven had a silver C5,he asked,"arn't lowered car's for import's?".i said,"lowered car's are for racing.and i like the look."then i said,"why is your's so high,are you going 4 wheeling."even he laughed a second.:laughing: :laughing:

then next person that say's a lowered car is for ricer's is going to get bitch slapped by me,and my "cholo" friend's essay!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
WOW, nice color also. ;)

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
1badz06 said:
Have you seen the 2000 white C5 that had AIR RIDE, I would love to do that, but cant chop up a 40,000$ car. It was really low. tucking wheel and had 19s font and 20s rear. Mark
cool-any picture's?:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
1badz06 ... would you upload the pics of that AWESOME car to our gallery? This would allow others to drool for years to come....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts