Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw an advertisement for a dollar coin commemorating the GM centennial in 2008. Furthermore, on the front of the coin is a C6 Vette "painted" in "official" VY paint-it even has a button on the back of the coin that when pressed lights up the Corvettes headlights on the front of the coin. It is covered in .925 caret silver and is sold for $20. The only problem: you can only use it in the Republic of Palau.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smack :smack :smack :WTF :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
People will buy the most ridiculous junk.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
I saw that too. Just proves what we already knew, if you write Corvette on it, someone will buy it.:laughing:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Thanks for the post - it just cost me $200!:huh: :rolling: :laughing:

I ordered 3 coins and one of those cool ass blue boxes with more coins in different colors....god I am such a lay down!:laughing:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts

I ordered 3 coins and one of those cool ass blue boxes with more coins in different colors....god I am such a lay down!:laughing:

see... :rolling:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hey Rick I have some swamp land I need to talk to you about.

·
Registered
121 Posts

Well the next time you take a trip to the Republic of Palau you won't have to worry about travelers cheques. :laughing:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I laughed my ass off when i saw that ad, at 2AM on History Channel :rolling:

·
Registered
47 Posts
That has to be one of the lamest things I've seen in a long while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts