Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get them cars out for Sat. night at Plant city. Chris get your inbred 85 out there for a test run before Carlise. Maybe you can get your 76 back off loan Dave:laughing: . Hope to see you all out there.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on all these people I see posting from the Tampa area and noone want to go look at 100's of cool cars?:huh:

·
Registered
495 Posts
I would love to go but I am currently in Brazil and wont be back until Tues.When is this event?Mayb I can make the next one.Bummer:down: .Vettes Rule!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Let's get them cars out for Sat. night at Plant city. Chris get your inbred 85 out there for a test run before Carlise. Maybe you can get your 76 back off loan Dave:laughing: . Hope to see you all out there.
Raid,

What time does it start? I've been to the bike nights, but never the car show.

Kev

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to go but I am currently in Brazil and wont be back until Tues.When is this event?Mayb I can make the next one.Bummer:down: .Vettes Rule!!!:partyon:
Wow that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. GET ON A PLANE.:laughing:

Don't sweat it, it's the 3rd Sat. of every month so we'll see you next month.:thumbsup:

Kevin, I think the offical start time is 4pm but most of the hardcore "Sit behing my car" crowd show up around 12pm. I'll be up there somewhere around 4 give or take. It depends on whether I take the long way or not.
I'll want to have to get gas tomorrow and I have over 3/4 of a tank right now.:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Wow that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. GET ON A PLANE.:laughing:

Don't sweat it, it's the 3rd Sat. of every month so we'll see you next month.:thumbsup:

Kevin, I think the offical start time is 4pm but most of the hardcore "Sit behing my car" crowd show up around 12pm. I'll be up there somewhere around 4 give or take. It depends on whether I take the long way or not.
I'll want to have to get gas tomorrow and I have over 3/4 of a tank right now.:D
I'll plan on going. Nita and I have an errand list a mile long. Our Neice is getting married next weekend and we have family flying in from all over the US and Mexico starting Monday. The Fields B&B will need to be well stocked. Don't know how early I'll be, but...See you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts