Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a few of us.... lets do a cruise-in somewhere while there freezing up north!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tampa or daytona is fine by me
I'm new here where is Ecklers???

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
JCswm said:
Tampa or daytona is fine by me
I'm new here where is Ecklers???

Ecklers is in titusville, on the east coast. Raidmagic and I are just outside of Tampa. We can meet whereever. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There is NOTHING in Tallahassee!!!
69myway may have some Ideas (east coast)
In april I'll be going close to 2K miles in my vette .... I bought her to drive!! I'll bet if we could get a sponcered event in early spring at Ecklers or anywhere COOL we might get some folks from up north to join us!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am in Melbourne, which is one city east of Coco, mabey we can do a cruise to the Bradington speedway the next time they do a vette drag day.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That sounds FUN ... can you get dates???
And a map..... I'm new here

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
If you love old cars we can meet at Old Town. YOu could bring your car into the show I would have to leave mine out. They cut off at 74. But they have everything there it kicks ass.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I will be in Sarasota Jan 31-Feb13

If you guys do get together during that time, I'd have to bring a rental car, but it would be cool to meet up with you somewhere. By this time next year I plan to be living in North Port.:cheers:

·
Registered
175 Posts
April 18 my school (Florida Institute of Technology) is hosting a Car Show and Swap
Melbourne, FL (One city south of Coco Beach).

More information avaliable soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
that figures...

already bought the plane tickets, besides I'm already staying over two weeks. oh well, there will be other shows.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Olde Town is a great place to meet and hang out.

I don't plan on doing much car show stuff for a while right now out of town.

Oh....JC, don't forget about the Good Guys show coming back to your home town in March. I was there last year with the 69. It is a really decent show.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
69MyWay said:
Olde Town is a great place to meet and hang out.

I don't plan on doing much car show stuff for a while right now out of town.

Oh....JC, don't forget about the Good Guys show coming back to your home town in March. I was there last year with the 69. It is a really decent show.
Last year was the FIRST good guy's show I've missed... I wish there was something like it down here!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts