Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 40 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
You got banned around February while I was banned....I spoke to you at the CF fantasy NASCAR thread.

What did you do to get banned?
That one mod didn't like my support for illegals much so on a thread where i was cheering a fellow member up with a couple comics he banned me, it was all bull o well.

Other members post almost nudes of actual people and were still there o well.:down:

I've been lurking around there though and I saw what's going on what a way to destroy a great community. How is your foot doing?

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
That one mod didn't like my support for illegals much so on a thread where i was cheering a fellow member up with a couple comics he banned me, it was all bull o well.

Other members post almost nudes of actual people and were still there o well.:down:

I've been lurking around there though and I saw what's going on what a way to destroy a great community. How is your foot doing?
It hurt for a while, had to wear 2 socks the day after. Okay now. I learned something from that experience.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I remember you:partyon:

Can't believe they banned you:smack
O well moved on;)

This whole ad thing is actually good you all come here and now I have a reason to join and stay in touch with you guys.

RED i was :rolling: in your thread about the foot but I mean I probably would have done the same it sounded like a good plan.:laughing:

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you don't recognize me by my avatar then you probably didn't know who I was to start with...and the rest of you probably don't care so either way :buhbye: :D

21 - 40 of 213 Posts