Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed the increasing number of low cost Corvettes currently on the market? Is it due to Spring arriving and guys wanting to change their ride? Or is it the economy forcing these sales? Over the last 3 months I've seen several nice looking C4 Vettes for sale on craigslist in my area for $3-4,000 with 60-75K miles on them. Has the market dropped that much? What's going on?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Market combined with the cars just hitting the bottom of the depreciation curve. You should see some of the prices on c5/6 of all types.

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Has anyone noticed the increasing number of low cost Corvettes currently on the market? Is it due to Spring arriving and guys wanting to change their ride? Or is it the economy forcing these sales? Over the last 3 months I've seen several nice looking C4 Vettes for sale on craigslist in my area for $3-4,000 with 60-75K miles on them. Has the market dropped that much? What's going on?
Market sucks right now if you're trying to sell, but I guess it depends on where you live and the yr of the vette. you won't find any C4's around here for that cheap, unless its a junker that needs some serious fixing. Had mine up for sale for a while, was asking $10-11k and got a few calls about it, but nothing solid panned out. Will probably try again in a couple months.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The C4 is a Helluva buy right now

If your looking to buy in on the cheap

you can get a lot of car for the money right now

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope people start holding on to their C4's and keep the market from dropping. If you need the money that's one thing, but if you just want a change of pace consider trading. Trading is nice because the value of the vehicle depends strictly on the desire of the interested party and it keeps price out of the equation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts