Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my front emblem was sun damaged and I started to look for a replacement, but I found that its a bit overpriced... I wanted to know if anyone knows where to find them cheaper.
If anything I'll start searching ebay for one. Or if anyone replaced the front bumper and didn't re-use theirs and is feeling like donating one i'll gladly take it. :lookinup:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but that's the same price i've been seeing for a while. I'll keep on looking for now. If not then I'll just try Ecklers as you mentioned.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There's always eBay. Kind of hard to find em there with all the other badges and emblems you have to sort through, but they're out there.

p.s. some little bastards tried to take my nose emblem off. not sure what stopped them, but a corner of mine is pulled off. ****ing thieves. :WTF

·
Registered
964 Posts
im willing to sell you my emblem...im gonne make a custom front bumper for my car, i would have to remove it to paint....i like ahveing no emblems any way....may wtart soon.....make me a good offer and its yours

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer, but as it stands now I couldn't even lowball... I'm replacing tires, plugs and wires next week so I'm pretty much tapped. All I have in paypal at the moment is $7.44 which I doubt would even cover shipping.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Here's the $20 replacement that I did. The flags peel out of the old emblems and these stick in their place. You may be able to find them in the OE style :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts