·
Registered
3,516 Posts
* Beautiful * Car mann

It looks good with the flares and Tint :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lookin good. :thumbsup: Those flares really set it off. Electron Blue is one of my favorite colors.

·
Registered
589 Posts
209 Time, I saw you at the Rio Visa show last year didn't get a chance to say Hi hope to see you this year:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:thumbsup:

Don't see many Nassau Blue vettes with L5 flares
:agree: Lighting sure makes it look like Nassau Blue :surprised
What's the spec's on the car? Was it a Z that was painted Nassau blue? or a 99 - 00 FRC that got the Mod interior?
H:smokin:T Hmmmm, I think.....:agree: (I might)(maybe) with Junkman...........swap wheels. :huh:Or maybe not.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks Junkman I keep them shinin with a little help from Adams:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
361 Posts
What's the spec's on the car? Was it a Z that was painted Nassau blue? or a 99 - 00 FRC that got the Mod interior?
H:smokin:T Hmmmm, I think.....:agree: (I might)(maybe) with Junkman...........swap wheels. :huh:Or maybe not.
:agree: Since there were no Nassau Blue Z06's ever made by the factory, which is it?

To each his own of course, but I'm not a big fan of trying to make something look like something it's not.
It's a bit different than when someone makes a vert out of a Z06, or converts one to a Targa roof... at least you aren't trying to fool people with those.... or even if you just want to change the color. I see nothing wrong with that.

Having said that, cool car. I like the flares and would love to put a set on my Z06 to allow larger rear tires.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

my buddys Z is a real Z06, the car was red, he likes the color blue so he painted it blue.

actually that is not Nassau blue, it is more of a candy blue from house of kolors.

·
Registered
361 Posts
my buddys Z is a real Z06, the car was red, he likes the color blue so he painted it blue.

actually that is not Nassau blue, it is more of a candy blue from house of kolors.
Then that's cool! Don't see too many Vettes repainted a different color...
I bet that really looks good in person! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Blue is good! :partyon:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts