1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-=Jeff=- said:
a Memorial to your old taurus??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You remember that pile of scrap? God, if someone could have been arrested for car abuse, it would have been me.

I used to push shopping carts out of parking spots with the nose of the car! Sometimes the fender.:laughing:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
You remember that pile of scrap? God, if someone could have been arrested for car abuse, it would have been me.

I used to push shopping carts out of parking spots with the nose of the car! Sometimes the fender.:laughing:
Yeah but I am not the one to sell it and then buy it back :surprised

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BubbleHead said:
Hey Patrick, my parents have a baby blue Taurus, and for the right price they may part with it. :laughing: :laughing:
Hahaha.... I already SOLD my baby-blue Taurus. Well, it might have been dark blue, I didn't wash it for 3 years.

:huh:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
April 1st? Hmmm why does tha day stick out in my mind....hmm, could it be ? April Fool!!

how about Yugofanatic.com??:laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I have a 99 & 2000 for sale...is there a for sale section I can list them on there?:D
vettes only.....

no dealers :)

if i where you i'd put your contact info in your sig...

and if you have a website for the dealership put your URL in there as well

·
Registered
0 Posts
Punk Boy said:
vettes only.....

no dealers :)

if i where you i'd put your contact info in your sig...

and if you have a website for the dealership put your URL in there as well
I want to advertise my tauruses on the taurus forum!:laughing: Seriously that is a great Idea...thanks for the advice!:cheers:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Were you like... really bored today 84 Grandsport? This is at least the second, and maybe third YEAR old thread I have noticed that... ahem... reappeared today. Oh well, I'll be over at yer new bar. My blackberry brandy ready yet?:rolling:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.