Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
4EVRFAST said:
What do you think? I'm having them custom made for me!

Is that a Specter works car? Isn't custom making them more $$$ then buying them? Unless you have the molds...

Going to make any for C4s? :D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: check out these lights!!!

Patrick96LT4 said:
Is that a Specter works car? Isn't custom making them more $$$ then buying them? Unless you have the molds...

Going to make any for C4s? :D

Yeah, I'd be interested in a C4 pair as well.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
This is just MY personal opinion... I don't like them. Then again, I'm not a big fan of any non-pop up headlights on the Vette. I like the hidden headlamps of the Corvettes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
BubbleHead said:
This is just MY personal opinion... I don't like them. Then again, I'm not a big fan of any non-pop up headlights on the Vette. I like the hidden headlamps of the Corvettes.
That's why we are all different our likes and dislikes. Ain't life grand. :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Honestly, they're not too attractive. They look like big nostrils.

Do you see the resemblance?

And they kind of give the car a Japanese look. Hope you don't mind my frankness. But hey, if they make you happy, that's all that matters.
;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
B-girl said:
Honestly, they're not too attractive. They look like big nostrils.

Do you see the resemblance?

And they kind of give the car a Japanese look. Hope you don't mind my frankness. But hey, if they make you happy, that's all that matters.
;)
You're right what makes you happy is all that matters. Remember the first generation corvette had their lights exposed. ;)

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
stingray said:
That's why we are all different our likes and dislikes. Ain't life grand. :cool:
I'm not sure what your point is. The original post was asking what we thought about the lights.

And yes, the C1's had exposed headlights... from the factory as designed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts