Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
:surprised That is NICE! Someone is going to get an AWESOME car!!! No rear doors = less weight, this guy was really thinking! Very clever!

:rolleyes:

That HAD to have been done as a joke!

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
I cannot believe someone paid $10,600 for that. Proves that a sucker is born everyday. Could have bought a decent late model Vette! And what was with that so-called wing?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
No rear doors all those stickers big wing. that thing got to be putting out 500hp and weigh 1500lbs. Good for at least 18s in the quater.:laughing:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
One word:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuu-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eet !!!!

Here I'm wasting my time putting more powerful engines in my car when I could be chopping off parts with a SawZall.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
raidmagic said:
No rear doors all those stickers big wing. that thing got to be putting out 500hp and weigh 1500lbs. Good for at least 18s in the quater.:laughing:

Stated in the description, it says: "Now don't think that this car is all show and no go. It was build from day one to be a serious street racer. In fact it blew through the quarter mile in only 20.11 Seconds at 66.8 MPH! It eats Mustangs and Camaros for breakfast."

:rolling:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Talk about too much free time. :huh: :huh:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I didn't have time to look at the action last time but now that I did that is FUNNY. The videos were great. He raced with the back doors on to so that explains why my estimation of 18's was a little bit off.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Haha I love it. I would have paid atleast -10g for that!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
That wing is a great use for an old wood pallet. Wonder how that would look on my FRC.....:lookinup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
redls1c5 said:
That wing is a great use for an old wood pallet. Wonder how that would look on my FRC.....:lookinup:
If I knew how to photoshop I'd hook you up.:laughing:

·
Registered
14 Posts
:rolling: That really sucks...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts