Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very limited offer, now thru 3/31/07 You may have a chance to win a 2007 Z06 Corvette!
Although we do so much of our business on line, we had to limit a portion of this sale, to Wisconsin only. All of our customers can save on our inventory though.

This is such a fun neat way to launch Vette season and I am appreciative for being welcomed in the mailer too!:D

If you got one...IT'S THE REAL DEAL.
Real opportunity to win a Z06....Real TOP VALUES for trades, Real deals on New Cars and a Real good time here at EVS!

Thanks to all that stopped by on Day one of this 4 day event. I am so amazed and thrilled at the Corvette heritage here in WI...I LOVE IT!
I really enjoyed talking with all of you.

As we begin to close out 2007, all of here on the EVS Corvette will help any way we can....always making it fun and easy - thank-you for your business considerations too!
Rick"Corvette"Conti
1-800-657-0749

Call Mike Huberty for some awesome used car selections that continue to arrive!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
What do I have to do to win?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Rick:huh: Are you working this Saturday?:spanked:
I'll be up to see if I won that Z06:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Corvette Enthusiasts,

Thank-you everyone that stopped by EVS recently. Our current Corvette event was designed to introduce you to our store, if you are not familiar with EVS; we are officially Wisconsin's #1 New Corvette dealer.

The offers & trade values are the very best as we head into vette season. Whether you bought a car, are thinking of one in the future, all of us here on the EVS Corvette team appreciate your business considerations.

I hope you enjoyed the display of Corvettes , we are not only a retailer, but true enthusiasts of the car and it's customers. Wear your Corvette hat with pride!

Nobody won the Corvette Z06, the winning # was mailed, and we will be informed on Monday as to what the winning # was from the insurance company.

For security, we were not allowed to know until the event was over. We appreciate you trying your entry. Our flexible deals will continue so you too, can enjoy a new or newer Corvette!

Please tell your friends EVS is YOUR Corvette store. My commitment in my new position at EVS and commitment to you, is to keep you properly informed and make your purchases flexible, fun and fair!

I look forward to seeing all of you again at our store here in Random Lake,WI, at our Corvette appreciation show SAT August 18th as well as at many Corvette events throughout the year, including Road America!

Thumbs Up everyone. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.
Rick"Corvette"Conti
National Corvette Director
EVS Chevrolet
1-800-657-0749
"Personally delivering dreams for 11+years now.....!"

check back soon as my personal Corvette wesbite for EVS will be back on line, visit us at www.corvetteconti.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice to see Shane, he sold me my car.

It was a great transaction too, even better was the ride home to Washington
from Wisconsin, we made it in a weekend.

I wish customers got the mailer, I would loved to have come back to pick
up another car.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to see Shane, he sold me my car.

It was a great transaction too, even better was the ride home to Washington
from Wisconsin, we made it in a weekend.

I wish customers got the mailer, I would loved to have come back to pick
up another car.
Yes he is a good guy, everyone has really made me feel welcome. Shane took me indoor go-karting and on the highest speed, I kept puttng that damn thing in the wall.....:thud: :thud: :thud: :laughing:

Oh well, good time just the same.

The winning # & would of been name will be in my hands tomorrow. They overnighted the sealed envelope to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts