Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Totally irritating. For people that are at work in cube farms, suddenly their computer blurts out "welcome to southern car parts".

"Uhm yea, I don't know why my computer said that. I am working on a spreadsheet over here...."

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Totally irritating. For people that are at work in cube farms, suddenly their computer blurts out "welcome to southern car parts".

"Uhm yea, I don't know why my computer said that. I am working on a spreadsheet over here...."
I think if I were opening a link at work and didn't know the contents of it, I would turn down the volume first..........................

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts

Cube farms? I just drove thru Iowa and I didn't see any of those. :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
check out the video he talking about carbon fiber and keeping weight down to a limit very interesting indeed

·
Registered
754 Posts
Originally Posted by kraemer007

If I worked in your office this would be my queue to head over to your cube, surf on your "audit trail" and BS about vettes for a while. At least thats how it works in my office.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts