Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are awesome guys (and gals) that were at Bloomington Gold.. I had a great time hanging around your booth there, and look forward to trying out all the products I bought from you!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Adam is really a class act. He and the twins and the gals are a great bunch. I found out about several new products he has. You need to check out his site and take a look

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Absolutely a class act! They have been more than gracious in letting us hang out underfoot, store our stuff, and watch out for our cars!

Thanks to all of you that are on the Adam's team!

Steven

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Got some of their new stuff, and man, it is way up to par with everything they sell.
Got the all purpose cleaner (new) for cleaning the inner wheels and under the wheel wells. Just spray it on and wait a couple minutes, hosed it off, and everything was spotless! I mean really clean! Matter of fact, my wife tooki it and cleaned the shower doors in the bathroom with it. She said in fifteen years, they've never been that clean or easy to clean. I may have problems keeping it in the garage!
Then I used the undercarriage spray on all four wheel wells and that really blackened them up. Super easy to use.........just spray it on. Period. They look almost new again. Smells like GRAPES! I used it at a show last week and must have had five different people come up to me and ask me if I was using grape juice ! LOL.
Today I tried the leather cleaner. And I do mean cleaner! Took so much dirt off my leather parts that I didn't know was there. After I used it, I used leather treatment and the seats look amazing. You really can't go wrong with Adams products. And their staff should give classes in customer service. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
170 Posts
I have been using ADAMS POLISHES since Carlise of 2006. His products are fantastic and his customer service is by far the best.

Over on the Z06Vette.com site, they had a huge event at HOOTERS on Long Island. Needless to say, 50 attendees currently have plenty of ADAMs products to turn them into ADAMs advocates.

Thanks to Adam and his crew!!!!!!

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Hey Adam! I need a bunch more sample bottles. I keep giving them away! Three more today! :laughing: :laughing::thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
ADAM !!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PLUS ALL THE WATER WITH TEMPS IN THE HIGH
90s YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE 100000% GREAT !! SOMEDAY WITH A NEW PAINT JOB WILL SHOW OFF YOUR DETAIL SUPPLIES !!
BACK TO THE WATER WITH IT SO HOT OUT I THINK I DRANK A BOTTLE OF YOUR LEATHER CLEANER

:rolling:
JIM [ BOJVETTE]

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Thanks for the kind responses!! We had a great time this weekend at the Bloomington Gold Show. Glad we could make the Adam's booth the DC hangout. It's members like you all that spread the good word about our products. It was great to finally meet some of the DC crew face to face.

Hope to see everyone again next year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Ditto regarding the kind remarks! Just a great bunch of guys (and gals). The water really hit the spot.:thumbsup: Of course, I loaded up on a ton of products :partyon:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I know everyone else said it already, but thanks for the water......:thumbsup:

Also thanks for demoing the undercarriage spray and VRT on my car. It still looks great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts