Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Elizabeth and I will be taking over for Brent on this forum. I am looking forward to helping everyone with their issues.

Elizabeth, Chevy Customer Service

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Hello Elizabeth,

Welcome to the forum :buhbye:

We pushed Brent to hard? :huh:

:smack

:cheers:

Cedric

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all of the welcomes. I am happy to be here. The forum members here had nothing to do with Brents departure. He was also on forums.corvetteforum.com. I will paste his depature message for you to read.

"Greetings Forum Members,

As you know I have been around the forum lately helping the best I can on behalf of GM Customer Service for you. I thank you greatly for the opportunity. I have decided to resign from my position here at GM to pursue Seminary Schooling in Denver, CO. This is a two-part email. The first is to say thank you for the laughs, fun, and allowing me to be a part of your community. I have learned a great deal about Corvettes and have witnessed some of the best problem solving as far as vehicles go that I have ever seen. The second part is to introduce you all to my replacement. She has actually been my back-up helper on the forum so she is pretty familiar with the heartbeat of the community here. I ask that you all accept her as graciously as you did me. Her name is Laura and she will be taking over for me part-time today and full-time on Monday. She is fully capable and I highly recommend her within the realm of Customer Service. I actually got to hand-pick who would eventually replace me and am proud to introduce Laura to you all on the forum.

I again thank you all for your support and encouragement through my involvement with the forum. Keep the Corvettes looking great and happy motoring!

Brent
GM Customer Service"

Elizabeth, Chevy Customer Service

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,910 Posts
:buhbye:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome, but I think a new avatar is in order...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome, but I think a new avatar is in order...:laughing::laughing::laughing:
This would make a good avatar

:cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
c7 radio

hello
i purched c7 2016 from usa i live in israel and the radio chanel not match to euro chanel is ther any softwer or ...
thank you
ziky

1 - 14 of 14 Posts