Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
IF Chevy stuck to the concept, I would buy it!

I dig the Mini Coopers and this has a similiar shape, with more room from the looks of it. And the interior is SWEEET! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
BubbleHead said:
IF Chevy stuck to the concept, I would buy it!

I dig the Mini Coopers and this has a similiar shape, with more room from the looks of it. And the interior is SWEEET! :thumbsup:
OMG,there infested on this island,my good friends wife has one,knick-name,pooper scooper.That thing is so slooooooow.And the,never mind..At least they customized it so it doesn't look like the one it's next to at every stop light.And WRXs are also everywere,another slow car,everyone that has one thinks it's faster than an Enzo.They run 14.7 on our track.
I think the mini ran 15 .9,it's been a while since i saw it run.

What happened to the nomad concept a few years ago,that one was pretty nice.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I love the original Mini Coopers and when they re-introduced it, I wanted one. I think it's a kick ass little car but, if not meant to be a sports car, just something to zip around in. :thumbsup:

I have pics from the other Nomad concept but, they are not digital. I bet that the other Nomad concept is 6-7 years old now.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
There great for parking here,stalls are tiny,space is limited.But you know how it is,when you see a car every time you turn around,it gets old.My friend thinks it is a sports car.He said he would tear me up on a road track,i said maybe a go-cart track.:laughing: You saw the other Nomad concept too?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
There great for parking here,stalls are tiny,space is limited.But you know how it is,when you see a car every time you turn around,it gets old.My friend thinks it is a sports car.He said he would tear me up on a road track,i said maybe a go-cart track.:laughing: You saw the other Nomad concept too?
The Coopers are great AutoX cars, depending on how tight the track is set-up. Now, your friend is smoking to much herb if he thinks it's a sports car and could beat your Vette. :laughing:

Yup, saw it at the Chicago Auto show in '97 or '98. I'm pretty sure it was '98 because they didn't make a huge deal out of the C5. It was like a baby blue color, very cool. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
BubbleHead said:
The Coopers are great AutoX cars, depending on how tight the track is set-up. Now, your friend is smoking to much herb if he thinks it's a sports car and could beat your Vette. :laughing:

Yup, saw it at the Chicago Auto show in '97 or '98. I'm pretty sure it was '98 because they didn't make a huge deal out of the C5. It was like a baby blue color, very cool. :thumbsup:
:agree: he can't even beat me with his WS6trans-am,modded,99 anniversary LS1.full Qa-1 adjustable suspension,headers,6-speed,list goes on.Very nice car though,white,blue strips,and i love the ram-air hood,ram-air,what a play on words.:rolleyes:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Looks like a 53 Corvette station wagon with big ass wheels

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I'll take mine in a deep maroon Please.:partyon:

I love it. Of course I love the 53 wagon as well.:lookinup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
If GM makes cars like these, there competitors are in trouble. Most of the new GM concepts rock IMO. :partyon:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
And they have to do it quick, like Chrysler did. How long did it take GM to bring out the SSR? I think GM is heading in the right direction, now they just need to speed things up.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BubbleHead said:
And they have to do it quick, like Chrysler did. How long did it take GM to bring out the SSR? I think GM is heading in the right direction, now they just need to speed things up.
yep gotta keep the designs fresh...GM came out with some great looking concepts this year..i hope they get the green light in the form they are at the show

1 - 20 of 25 Posts