Registered
2,409 Posts
that's not nice:(

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
It reminds me to get the most out of our summer days!:D
That's a fact:cheers: These last two Sundays have been wonderful. Volo last week and yesterday we did some small town flea marketing and ate a good meal in a little beanery. Home made pie....really home made pie :excited: (Using the 72 of course):) :cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
:( :( :( :lookinup: :nuts: :spanked: :( :( :( that SUCKS

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks nice :)

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Destro said:
Now the question is, who is still going to drive their toy?...:partyon:
I've gotten trapped in some unexpected snow storms... so the GS has seen plenty-o-rock-salt.

But, it's some white-knuckle driving with those 315's out back. I'll just take the SUV when it snows....

... of course I do drive the GS year-round technically as long as it's dry, and salt free.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I like the winter. Not more then the summer but its a welcome change. Im getting tired of 100 degree weather without any A/C.
But then again im Canadian so i have ice running threw my vains.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I'm not sure which is worse; it's been over 100 degrees down here for like, forever.

here's to beers :cheers:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks Patrick, but you could of just deleted this picture and not remind us...

I for one hate winter, its nice for about a week then it can be warm again!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I've gotten trapped in some unexpected snow storms... so the GS has seen plenty-o-rock-salt.

But, it's some white-knuckle driving with those 315's out back. I'll just take the SUV when it snows....

... of course I do drive the GS year-round technically as long as it's dry, and salt free.
:thumbsup:
Well atleast fiberglass doesnt rust...:D Another benefit to a vette....:partyon:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Destro said:
Well atleast fiberglass doesnt rust...:D Another benefit to a vette....:partyon:
Yea but the frame does..

well atleast when winter gets here I can park one toy and play with another.. my 5.9L 4x4 Daily Driver Ram Charger..
:laughing:

-Rick

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VetteTech81 said:
Yea but the frame does..

well atleast when winter gets here I can park one toy and play with another.. my 5.9L 4x4 Daily Driver Ram Charger..
:laughing:

-Rick
I thought the frame was high-strength aluminum?!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I thought the frame was high-strength aluminum?!
I wish.. on c4's it's all steel except for maybe the rear extension of the frame where the spare tire carrier is and the controll arms..

On C5 the frame is steel except for the front and rear suspension craddles, engine and drive train..

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very interesting.

The reason I figured it was aluminum, is because my frame looks absolutely perfect. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Not nice. Here's Florida in a few more months, or anytime for that matter. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm trying to feel bad, really. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts