Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at every die-cast model vendor and nobody had an EB Z06 like BIG LAW MAN got.:(

I did buy a EB Z06 on a trailer being pulled by a pick-up for $20. Other then that nothing else really besides the pop and hot-dog.

Almost bought a leather Z06 jacket for $300 but thought that was a little high. The guy told me they normally go for $500 but at the show he'll reduce it to $300. Right!!!!!

Took a ton of pics I'll post tonight. Some very cool cars and some
:rolleyes:

Was it me or did anyone else notice a ton of EB cars?

B

·
0 Posts
Rod, I didnt notice all that many EB cars. There were only one or two EB Z06's and they were both 03's. I remember a vert and maybe a coupe but that was about it.

There were some SWEET ass vettes there and some pretty cool other cars as usual. Some were pathetic too!

I bought a T-shirt...yippee!!!

It was cool seeing Patrick and ZRDon and his wife and Mint Z51 and his two GS's. Jeff Hejza (aka Admiral Blue) and I walked around for about 2 hours and didnt run into anyone else. Oh well, it was a good time. Maybe in November we can get a digital corvettes display area. My wheels will be done by then!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
My son and I were "on site" from 9:30 to 12:30 Sunday. Never saw anyone I know. No Patrick, no ZR Don and I was looking for Chicago Gear Heads? Pat Grandy...never found him either. Some of the prices were a bit over the edge, especially the manuals!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I actually had Saturday off (last minute) and decided to check out NitroVettes' 427. :surprised :surprised :surprised :thumbsup:

I'll be shooting to make the November show... and maybe we can get a digvettes/GLCC display area like BLM mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts