Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vettn94 said:
Thanks Don, I was just going to post asking what time everyone should be there. Do I need to register before hand ?
You register at the track the day of the race. Just identify your self as one of the Corvette Challenge participants and you will be given a “special run card”. A number will be assigned to you unless you have already registered for a permanent number with the corvettechallenge.org. Cost to participate/race is $25.

The cost to have the permanent number and have us track your points for the season is an additional $10 (for the year).

·
Registered
103 Posts
ZR_Don said:
You register at the track the day of the race. Just identify your self as one of the Corvette Challenge participants and you will be given a “special run card”. A number will be assigned to you unless you have already registered for a permanent number with the corvettechallenge.org. Cost to participate/race is $25.

The cost to have the permanent number and have us track your points for the season is an additional $10 (for the year).
Hey Don question about the permanent numbers,
Who do we pay the $10.00 to and do we tell the guys at the gate what our number is ???

I wasnt sure how this works so I went with the number they ave me, for future events I will be using the number I requested CC 777.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike,
Yes, Just put your CC number on your car and scratch out any number that is prewritten on the Tech Card (if any). The officials understand this.

The registration fee tor the number can be given to Tim (bubblehead) or me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts