Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Looking Good. I cant deside If I like the Split grill or the Carp mouth.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
:thumbsup: :cool:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
I like the split mouth, frankly. But, I'd take either.:partyon:
just wanted to see what it would look like...

·
Registered
95 Posts
NOW IF ONLY SOMEONE COULD DO THAT CONCEPT IN RED OR BLUE..... BTW: GREAT PHOTOSHOP AGAIN!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
anyway you can smooth out the front end....the ridge running the across the front just doesn't look right to me....

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Punk Boy said:
anyway you can smooth out the front end....the ridge running the across the front just doesn't look right to me....

no I can't! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
man that is great photoshop.it looks like the cammo cars carp mouth is rounded at the ends,hard to tell though.i think i like the way yours is,the cammo car looks silly,like a frowny face.:stick: g.m. probably sat back and waited for all the photoshop guys to start guessing,then they stole the most popular design and made it.:laughing: save big bucks on the design phase of the c6.:smokin:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,554 Posts
Good photoshop. In just a loittle over three months we'll all know exactly what it is going to look like. BTW welcome to DC MIKESHARDTOP (You don't have to shout, we can hear you just fine with your cap lock off:spanked: :laughing: )

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torch Red 2K said:
Good photoshop. In just a loittle over three months we'll all know exactly what it is going to look like. BTW welcome to DC MIKESHARDTOP (You don't have to shout, we can hear you just fine with your cap lock off:spanked: :laughing: )

It may have just been REALLY important to him. :D :D :D :D :D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
bkuper said:
no I can't! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
what if i say PLEASE...

·
Registered
95 Posts
ACTUALLY MY CAPS BUTTON IS SLIGHTLY RETARDED AT WORK SO SORRY FOR ALL THE NOISE :whip:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MIKESHARDTOP said:
ACTUALLY MY CAPS BUTTON IS SLIGHTLY RETARDED AT WORK SO SORRY FOR ALL THE NOISE :whip:
WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU FOR ALL THE NOISE IN HERE! :laughing:

·
Registered
95 Posts
:laughing:

·
Registered
4 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Torch Red 2K
Good photoshop. In just a loittle over three months we'll all know exactly what it is going to look like. BTW welcome to DC MIKESHARDTOP (You don't have to shout, we can hear you just fine with your cap lock off )

I don't think that half of the people on this website are talented enough to do a photoshop that well. I would like to see the people that think its a photoshop make that... don't think you can...:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts