1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are a fookin violence .....MAGNET!

:rolleyes:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_16613949?source=rss&nclick_check=1

Three men armed with handguns robbed a busy Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant on Mowry School Road Saturday night.

Police began receiving 911 calls about the incident at 9:58 p.m., said Newark Police Sgt. Manuel Deserpa.

After entering the building, the three men brandished their weapons and herded 40 employees and customers, including children, into a storeroom.

Eleven Newark police officers and some Fremont officers responded but the robbers left prior to their arrival. A nearby Chevys Restaurant was placed on lock-down until the area was secure.

Deserpa said there were no suspect descriptions because the men covered up their faces.

"Our detective division will be following up on this," he said. "They will be working this case."

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
A decade ago, when my 14 year old was still a toddler, she loved the place. It was clean, fairly new, and the food was bearable. We had a few of her birthday parties there. A few years later, the next kid comes along and we go back after about five years....the place is a filthy shithole invaded by rude welfare families. The food was nasty, the kids games where filthy, the bathrooms where dirtier than a truckstop, it was the last and final time we went. If I worked for the health department, I'd close it down.

What a nasty **** hole. :down:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
15-18 years ago our local one was robbed. I read about it in the paper. A former girlfriend of mine was one of the robbers.:laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A decade ago, when my 14 year old was still a toddler, she loved the place. It was clean, fairly new, and the food was bearable. We had a few of her birthday parties there. A few years later, the next kid comes along and we go back after about five years....the place is a filthy shithole invaded by rude welfare families. The food was nasty, the kids games where filthy, the bathrooms where dirtier than a truckstop, it was the last and final time we went. If I worked for the health department, I'd close it down.

I've never had bad food at any, since it's pretty hard to fook up a pizza or salad bar...

But they do kinda gravitate the wrong crowd, even in good neighborhoods..
Beer license dont help, probably.....:laughing:

your always hearing about police called to them for domestic violence n **** like robberies...
and youtube sure does have it's share of vids of **** going down there.....:laughing:

The one kinda near me is nice, but it's still flooded with young moms trolling for the next babydaddy n dressed half naked like paris hilton.....:D

I just try to avoid places like that since children harbor/spread soo many viruses when they are young.....:laughing:

If it hasent been washed with bleach or rubbing alcohol five times a day and has a hundred kids touching it.....I get grossed out....:laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The one kinda near me is nice, but it's still flooded with young moms trolling for the next babydaddy n dressed half naked like paris hilton.....:D
Sounds like someone needs to keep an eye on these cheap sluts. Exactly where did you say this location was? :laughing:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

So I guess you don't like the place :laughing:. I've heard of them
but have never been in one. Unfortunately, a lot of
restaurants are like that. I've got a Wendy's near me and
we don't go there anymore for the same reason. Too bad.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like someone needs to keep an eye on these cheap sluts. Exactly where did you say this location was? :laughing:
:agree:

you could trip and fall, and score these hotties....:partyon:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
When I was little (in the early 80's), Chuck E Cheese was so incredibly cool. It had all these mechanical cool characters that would come out of the walls singing and dancing. Food was O.K. from what I can remember but ya basically went for the atmosphere.:thumbsup:

The Chuck E Cheese's we have now is way over on the other side of town (ghetto area) and germ invested cootieville. It's nothing like what I remember, no singing mechanical animals, no good food, and certainly no cool atmoshphere.:down: They are basically like a Peter Piper Pizza which is also known for some violent encounters.:WTF

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The one near me has a crime free record last I knew...Good area, they keep it clean and shinny like new, and the food is good for what it is,

I just try to avoid places where kids cough and sneeze all over the equipment all day long......:laughing:

With the current trend of immigration in the area near it, in about ten more years, the first wave of crime it will likley see is some Albanians having a cousin loving gunfight.:laughing:

Kinda makes me curious about the ones in Dearbornistan....:laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts