Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 7628 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
:buhbye:

I don't smell anything :laughing:

How are you?
Tired. Between work, RenFest, and the ladies I have been dating, I cannot get caught up on home stuff.

-Work is busy. That's good.
-RenFest booths are making mad cash and it takes a lot to keep up. Plus I am working the underground on site and spending a lot of time with charities out there.
-Found my mojo somewheres. 2 girls from online, 2 high school friends and 2 RenFest girls. There are 2-3 more RenFest ladies I plan to approach.

I find time for the family and chores whenever I can.

Howz 'bout you?

:thud:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Tired. Between work, RenFest, and the ladies I have been dating, I cannot get caught up on home stuff.

-Work is busy. That's good.
-RenFest booths are making mad cash and it takes a lot to keep up. Plus I am working the underground on site and spending a lot of time with charities out there.
-Found my mojo somewheres. 2 girls from online, 2 high school friends and 2 RenFest girls. There are 2-3 more RenFest ladies I plan to approach.

I find time for the family and chores whenever I can.

Howz 'bout you?

:thud:
Holy crap :thud:

I'm tired just thinking about all that! Are there even enough hours in the day?

Work is busy for me too, but then again, its insurance and lucky for me everyone HAS to have it!

I am good otherwise, school starts for the little one next week - he's not happy about that but mommy sure is :D

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Holy crap :thud:

I'm tired just thinking about all that! Are there even enough hours in the day?

Work is busy for me too, but then again, its insurance and lucky for me everyone HAS to have it!

I am good otherwise, school starts for the little one next week - he's not happy about that but mommy sure is :D
I manage because I have to. I have no one else. It's all me and just me.

The real challenge was that I prepared for this ~$200k fest season while sitting and sleeping at my grandmother's hospital bedside from the first week in June up until the second weekend in August when we buried her. Fest started 3rd weekend. I had 2 days at home before heading out.

Throw in that I did a $16k remodel at the same time and live alone, so all chores are done myself.

Good luck with the bipper's school! Nice to have some time to yourself to get other stuff done.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I manage because I have to. I have no one else. It's all me and just me.

The real challenge was that I prepared for this ~$200k fest season while sitting and sleeping at my grandmother's hospital bedside from the first week in June up until the second weekend in August when we buried her. Fest started 3rd weekend. I had 2 days at home before heading out.

Throw in that I did a $16k remodel at the same time and live alone, so all chores are done myself.

Good luck with the bipper's school! Nice to have some time to yourself to get other stuff done.
I know the feeling.....I am mom, career girl, landscaper, handyman, cook, maid - you name it. My free time comes during the summer when the boy is in Florida with family. Now with school starting I have to add tutor to the wide array of hats I wear.

But its all good, wouldn't change a thing! Well except maybe to add independently wealthy to that list :laughing:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Well thats totally different than last year. I vaguely remember a conversation about this last year about this time. :laughing:
Well except maybe to add independently wealthy to that list :laughing:
I would also like to be added to that list!! :cheers: :cheers:

I am at work bored so I am heading home. :buhbye: :buhbye:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Well thats totally different than last year. I vaguely remember a conversation about this last year about this time. :laughing:
Yup. Last year I wasn't ready for a relationship. For some reason, this year has given me that one *click* needed to be willing to try. Maybe I needed another year off after the death of my fiancee? Who knows?

:huh:

·
Only green will do...
18,387 Posts
hey peeps, another beautiful day here today in NY, hopefully the weather will stay just as nice on the weekend, i looked at the water temp in the pool , BRRRRRRR, it was 68 in the pool, the time is coming near when it will be time to close her down for the season.

·
Banned
6,201 Posts

I would also like to be added to that list!! :cheers: :cheers:

I am at work bored so I am heading home. :buhbye: :buhbye:

You work ? oh.. ok then... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
I like men.
998 Posts
I know the feeling.....I am mom, career girl, landscaper, handyman, cook, maid - you name it. My free time comes during the summer when the boy is in Florida with family. Now with school starting I have to add tutor to the wide array of hats I wear.

But its all good, wouldn't change a thing! Well except maybe to add independently wealthy to that list :laughing:

You left out Personal Concierge and ALL AROUND BEST FRIEND to a certain Midget Lover!!!!

81 - 100 of 7628 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.