Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 7628 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
hey people how goes it, my wife just decided to check her make up on the mirror, pulls the visor down, and figures the visor clip was busted, the damn thing costs more than 7$:WTF , it was good before we brought the Rover to get its headliner installed, i am really strting to spend crazy money on this freaking vehicle, man i see this freaking SUV is going to put me in the poor house, aww well, other than that, LIFE IS GOOD:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
One more thing that headlight sprayer works great , i just really dont understand why the SUV needs them, but it weird seeing these things work

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
If having the Cops called on you means you had fun, then THIS WAS A BALLS TO THE WALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:
Do tell...:laughing: :laughing:

Good Morning DC. :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:

Its going to be an Adam's Detailing day on my Charger. I wish AJ was here to help because I can see a few swirls. :thud:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Do tell...:laughing: :laughing:

Good Morning DC. :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:

Its going to be an Adam's Detailing day on my Charger. I wish AJ was here to help because I can see a few swirls. :thud:
How about some sweaty wet t-shirt pics when you're finished?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
:cheers: Gang:buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Hey people how goes it, showered , hit the crapper, letting the sprinklers wet the grass, then its offf for a nice cruise, me and the green machine, woo-hoo, then its HEINEKEN time, how is evryone doing today

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
:buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Hey people just saying hello, man what a great day we are having today, i seen several vettes, and the Heinekens are going down smoothly, and the green label JD, is being drank very quickly, hell i am very happy, trying to get the wife to pose, but she keeps telling me to back off, and that she will hit me with a stick:WTF :WTF is wrong with her:laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:cheers: Good Tuesday to everybody,I hope you all had a great Labor Day.

ZEP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Hi, Little Miss Cream Pie,how have you been?:D

ZEP

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:buhbye: :buhbye: Hi everyone.

Happy day after Labor Day. :laughing:

Today is the first day of school and the stepson doesn't seem to know how to get out of bed on his own. :rolleyes: I have been up since 6 am. I am not use to getting up that early since no one had to be anywhere until 8 in the summer. I am tired. :thud:

I am hoping that this school year that I don't have to be the teacher/tutor/and all around bitch but time will tell. :D

I think I need a big glass of iced tea to wake me up. :buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
:agree:

It's a pretty great day here in the Southwest!;)

Chuck you have your own bar now?:huh: NICE!!!!:thumbsup:
I didnt start it, i just called someone a bastard and this is what happened:laughing: :rolling:

101 - 120 of 7628 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.