Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 7628 Posts

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Hey Teresa, Chuck, how have you guys been?:buhbye:
:buhbye:

Its been raining off and on all day here today. It is very humid outside right now which is not helping my tiredness. :thud:

I feel like I need a nap but if I do I won't be able to sleep tonight.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I've been great just a bit busy. What's new with you?:D
Same here,Real Estate sales are up here in Bullhead City,so we've been busy,but we did take off a couple of days for Labor Day.Anytime we get two days off in a row,it feels like a vacation.

We've been adding a few mods to the Vette, skid bars ,new pedals,floor mats,arm rests and console.Tomorrow we put in the cold air-intake system.I think I'm done for awhile.:laughing:

ZEP

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:buhbye:

Its been raining off and on all day here today. It is very humid outside right now which is not helping my tiredness. :thud:

I feel like I need a nap but if I do I won't be able to sleep tonight.
How is your leg? It was your leg right?:huh: Haven't talked to you in awhile. Did you ever sell your Vette and get the Charger or Camaro you wanted?

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Same here,Real Estate sales are up here in Bullhead City,so we've been busy,but we did take off a couple of days for Labor Day.Anytime we get two days off in a row,it feels like a vacation.

We've been adding a few mods to the Vette, skid bars ,new pedals,floor mats,arm rests and console.Tomorrow we put in the cold air-intake system.I think I'm done for awhile.:laughing:

ZEP
Great to hear home sales are up somewhere, that's a good thing for sure!:thumbsup:

More mods to the Vette....must be nice. I really need to do some things to my Vette but I keep thinking about the C7, damn Sideswipe.:bang Why did that car have to be sooo cool.:thud:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
How is your leg? It was your leg right?:huh: Haven't talked to you in awhile. Did you ever sell your Vette and get the Charger or Camaro you wanted?
Yep. Its my knee and I am still waiting to see what a Hematologist says about surgery so I don't bleed to death. :surprised

We still have all of our cars. 6 between 2 of us. :crazy:

I have the RT Charger as my DD and we just bought the 70 Camaro. It has a long way to go before it will be completed.

I was thinking about selling my Vette to buy the new motor for the Camaro. I am trying to figure out how I am going to pull this off without doing so. But if I do, my husband said I could have his Vette and he would drive the Camaro. His has a BB in it though so its not your normal cruising around car but it sure stomps some ass on the streets. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Yep. Its my knee and I am still waiting to see what a Hematologist says about surgery so I don't bleed to death. :surprised

We still have all of our cars. 6 between 2 of us. :crazy:

I have the RT Charger as my DD and we just bought the 70 Camaro. It has a long way to go before it will be completed.

I was thinking about selling my Vette to buy the new motor for the Camaro. I am trying to figure out how I am going to pull this off without doing so. But if I do, my husband said I could have his Vette and he would drive the Camaro. His has a BB in it though so its not your normal cruising around car but it sure stomps some ass on the streets. :laughing:
Well I hope everything works out O.K. for you as far as your knee goes. Bummer when things like that happen.

6 cars is that it?:laughing: Sounds like you guys have quite the collection going. We still don't know if we are going to keep the Stang or not. It's still not drivable yet, husband has had no time to work on it. I'd like to keep it but he wants to sell it and start another project.:crazy: We have to finish it before we can do anything and hopefully by the time that happens the market will take a turn for the better.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Whos the baby in your avatar?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
That would be my baby SAMMY. Just my lovable fluffball.;) Got bored and was changing my avatar again.:laughing:
Very cute,I'll have to post some of my Sadie pics.:D

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Hello young lady, how have you been, same as usall for me, the boys are finally went back to school, and everything well is ok, how have you been?

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Hello young lady, how have you been, same as usall for me, the boys are finally went back to school, and everything well is ok, how have you been?
Hi Chuck!:buhbye:

I've really been great!!!!:D Like I said a while back both girls are in school all day so I am free free free.;) So nice to be able to cruise around in my Vette and go shopping without little ones all the time. Funny though I can't wait to see them by the end of their school day.

Glad to hear you are doing well too.:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Hi Chuck!:buhbye:

I've really been great!!!!:D Like I said a while back both girls are in school all day so I am free free free.;) So nice to be able to cruise around in my Vette and go shopping without little ones all the time. Funny though I can't wait to see them by the end of their school day.

Glad to hear you are doing well too.:thumbsup:
How is the husbands Mustang coming along, any newer pics yet

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Heres my girl Sadie.She is the sweetest cat we've ever had.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
How is the husbands Mustang coming along, any newer pics yet
Not much is happening with it yet. New pictures unfortunatley will look alot like the old ones. Hopefully soon, I'll have something to report on it.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Heres my girl Sadie.She is the sweetest cat we've ever had.

There's a pretty girl!!!!:) I love dogs but cats have always been my favorite!;)

Here's my newest Kitty LEO. He is alot bigger now but still a kitten and very playful.

When they say cats have nine lives they aren't kidding. He has fallen off our inside balcony twice.:thud: Lucky little man he is.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
There's a pretty girl!!!!:) I love dogs but cats have always been my favorite!;)
Thanks.She is truly a beautiful animal.She is my last pet,when she goes I'm going to have a tuff time.I've had cats my whole life,and each time I lose one I lose a little of my own soul.

121 - 140 of 7628 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.