Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty Spidey. Now that you closed the bar, and Chuck is no longer a bastard, Where are we gonna hang out now?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rolling::rolling::rolling:I just saw the Bar's name. Hey Brian:buhbye:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
Heard somewhere that they are letting you download 3 more songs from the new CD on their website. If they keep this up I won't need to go buy it :laughing:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heard somewhere that they are letting you download 3 more songs from the new CD on their website. If they keep this up I won't need to go buy it :laughing:
I didn't see anything like that on FB. Just a bunch of band photo's. But I'll look into it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, who are you guys going to see?
The new album by "Disturbed" comes out at the end of the month. Their first release in a a long while. Kinda like you waiting for the new "Harry Connick Jr" album:rolling:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good morning gang, Yo DC:buhbye:. Hope the locals recognize the new name, and motivate their happy little butts over here. Have a great day everyone:cheers:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Just got back from a weekend in Vegas. You know I got my financial ass kicked when the biggest win of the weekend was $265 on a keno card while eating breakfast. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Just got back from a weekend in Vegas. You know I got my financial ass kicked when the biggest win of the weekend was $265 on a keno card while eating breakfast. :laughing:
:laughing:Well at least you had a win.;) I go to Vegas strictly to get my financial ass kicked....it's all about feeling guilty in Vegas.:devil::devil::devil:

Morning everyone!:cheers:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:laughing:Well at least you had a win.;) I go to Vegas strictly to get my financial ass kicked....it's all about feeling guilty in Vegas.:devil::devil::devil:

Morning everyone!:cheers:
:laughing: Well, getting a financial ass kicking isn't the reason I go, but it's usually the result anyway. We saw Cirque du Soleil "Ka" for the second time - this time from the front row. Spectacular show!

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
A special note to Chuck. You were a bastard for a year so we performed a Bastardectomy to set you free bro :D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:rolling: Good day all..Nice new Bar, Spidey..:cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A special note to Chuck. You were a bastard for a year so we performed a Bastardectomy to set you free bro :D
You must be feeling guilty Spidey. This is the second time you have apologized.:laughing:. Hey Jeannie, Zep:buhbye:

1 - 20 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.