Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3341 - 3358 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Good Saturday Afternoon ... Ben and mark .. Hope y'all and Everyone here has a Great Saturday .. :buhbye: The sun is kinda out, maybe a ride with the top down is in order. That will bring the rain 4 sure. Ooops .. just started raining .. great day to stay in n watch football ..

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,342
Morning Mark, did your kaos find its peace last night? Everyone OK?
Hey Ben. So far yes, thanks for asking. They are keeping Chris' dad for 2 or 3 days. He has a few issues that they are dealing with there. Nothing too major. I finally layed down around 1a, and of course up early. Planning on going back down to the hospital sometime this morning.........in a dirty vette:laughing:. Wasn't that storm something last night? Booms knew something odd was happening. Being the great protector that he is, he woke me up to let me know he was there, then stayed right by me most of the night:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Good Saturday Afternoon ... Ben and mark .. Hope y'all and Everyone here has a Great Saturday .. :buhbye: The sun is kinda out, maybe a ride with the top down is in order. That will bring the rain 4 sure. Ooops .. just started raining .. great day to stay in n watch football ..

Happy Saturday Ms Dallas, :cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,344
Happy Saturday CG:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Hey Ben. So far yes, thanks for asking. They are keeping Chris' dad for 2 or 3 days. He has a few issues that they are dealing with there. Nothing too major. I finally layed down around 1a, and of course up early. Planning on going back down to the hospital sometime this morning.........in a dirty vette:laughing:. Wasn't that storm something last night? Booms knew something odd was happening. Being the great protector that he is, he woke me up to let me know he was there, then stayed right by me most of the night:thumbsup:
I'm happy to hear things are looking OK.

Yeah, the storm caught the plant at a bad time, got calls throughout the night regarding equipment status. I'm pretty much on stand by for parts delivery. But things are looking better by the hour, the plants been back on line but a few critical systems aren't a 100% yet.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,346
I'm happy to hear things are looking OK.

Yeah, the storm caught the plant at a bad time, got calls throughout the night regarding equipment status. I'm pretty much on stand by for parts delivery. But things are looking better by the hour, the plants been back on line but a few critical systems aren't a 100% yet.
The joys of being in charge :rolling:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,348
I'm thinking the term "blowing off some steam" takes on a whole different meaning in your line of work, Ben :rolling:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I'm thinking the term "blowing off some steam" takes on a whole different meaning in your line of work, Ben :rolling:

Quite right, the stories I could talk about during my 27 years.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Happy Sunday Ben and Mark and Everyone here. :buhbye: Hope everyone has a Great Day today ... As for me, I'm not feeling well and something tells me I'll be in the ER before days end. :thud:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Good morning everyone.

Get well soon corvettegrl, sorry your feeling blue especially on a gorgeous weekend.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Yikes!!!

Ms Dallas, take care of yourself and get well soon.

Good morning all, I'm watching the DVR'd Singapore grand prix, nothing like F1 racing.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,354
Good morning gang. I hope you are feeling better soon CG

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yikes!!!

Ms Dallas, take care of yourself and get well soon.

Good morning all, I'm watching the DVR'd Singapore grand prix, nothing like F1 racing.

Thanks Ben .. I've slept most of the day. A friend is bringing over some juice and ali' bite to eat. Oh, I love F1 racing, enjoy.

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Sorry folks, this bar is now closed. I hope that you've enjoyed the hospitality here and carry it through to the new bar. Now someone needs to open a new bar :thumbsup:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Sorry folks, this bar is now closed. I hope that you've enjoyed the hospitality here and carry it through to the new bar. Now someone needs to open a new bar :thumbsup:

Party pooper.....:rolling:

3341 - 3358 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.