Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 3358 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Chuck was never really a bastard in my book, however I'm glad he finally got his bastardectomy.:laughing:

:buhbye:Afternoon guys, just got back from my massage.:D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Chuck was never really a bastard in my book, however I'm glad he finally got his bastardectomy.:laughing:

:buhbye:Afternoon guys, just got back from my massage.:D
:cheers: Hi you...

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
How do you know it wasn't you in the first place?:devil::devil:

Kidding only kidding.:laughing:
I did feel my tongue tingle this morning..Was that you??:D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
The more the merrier!:D:devil:

Zep, I have to go get ready to pick up my munchkins.:thumbsup: Talk to you later...hugs.;)
:cheers: Check out my pic post of RDZEPLN BRALESS when you get time..:D

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ummmmmm......Hi Jill? How are you two today Zep?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'm pretty good, Thanks. It's pretty mild out right now. 96* or so. I start night shift again for a few weeks tonight. I wish they could have told me before I was up at 4a and on my way to another job. Tried to rest today, but I think I feel more like **** now than I did earlier:laughing:. Had my big bro in town this weekend for our annual clay pigeon shoot. Had a blast. Got to cruz him in the coupe a few times. I love showing off:D. How have you two been? I saw the Route 66 shots. Looks like fun:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I'm pretty good, Thanks. It's pretty mild out right now. 96* or so. I start night shift again for a few weeks tonight. I wish they could have told me before I was up at 4a and on my way to another job. Tried to rest today, but I think I feel more like **** now than I did earlier:laughing:. Had my big bro in town this weekend for our annual clay pigeon shoot. Had a blast. Got to cruz him in the coupe a few times. I love showing off:D. How have you two been? I saw the Route 66 shots. Looks like fun:thumbsup:
Sounds like fun with your Bro. When I was in Military school, I was California State Champ for Duck hunting..:WTF I was 12 and have no idea who decided I won, but i do still have the trophy..:laughing:

Were good, had 2 days off over the weekend. Did Route 66 on Saturday, killer day, no cops , high speeds..:D

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So it appears. Duck hunting champ, huh Zep? I guess now you just hunt Beaver?:rolling:

21 - 40 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.