Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
So it appears. Duck hunting champ, huh Zep? I guess now you just hunt Beaver?:rolling:
:rolling: Very well put, young man...:cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well Zep, I need to get ready for work. You and Jill have a great evening, and I'll yak at ya tomorrow:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Well Zep, I need to get ready for work. You and Jill have a great evening, and I'll yak at ya tomorrow:cheers:
:cheers: Be safe..

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks, I will:cheers:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey Everyone...saw the new bar, thougt Id drop in... kinda nice plaace...hope everyone knows my name...

E

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
What the hell. Did some one burn down thw other bar?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
The title needs the squiggles and stars and stuff to set it out from the other threads.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Nice bar!!

I have been totally swamped at work and also at home lately. :thud:

The bedrooms at the new house are totally stripped of all that dark paneling and now its onto fix the drywall that was underneath so I can paint. With both of us working 40 hours a week its hard to get things done.

Today I go with my dad to Quit Claim the house. :partyon:

Its slooooooooowly getting there. :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone. :buhbye:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:agree::cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Good morning....Well...Good afternoon everybody. How is everyone today?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Still morning for me Mark:buhbye:

I'm doing well.:D

Just waiting for the landscapers to show up.:rolleyes: They tell me 8:00 or 9:00 and they still aren't here.:WTF I'd have someone else do it but they do such a great job (when they actually show up.):rolleyes::thumbsup:

How are you today my friend?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Besides my back trying to cripple me, I'm good, Thanks. I have a rib that pops out on occasion, and makes it hard to take a deep breath. My chiro doesn't get in his office til' 3pm today so I'm just trying to make it til' then. It appears that I'm back on nights for a few. Had a guy try to quit last night, and they wouldn't let him. He's running another crew at my job. I joked with him that you can't quit our company, you have to die first:laughing:. Are you happy the kids are in school?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Besides my back trying to cripple me, I'm good, Thanks. I have a rib that pops out on occasion, and makes it hard to take a deep breath. My chiro doesn't get in his office til' 3pm today so I'm just trying to make it til' then. It appears that I'm back on nights for a few. Had a guy try to quit last night, and they wouldn't let him. He's running another crew at my job. I joked with him that you can't quit our company, you have to die first:laughing:. Are you happy the kids are in school?:cheers:
Sucks Mark...I hope you feel better.:lookinup:

Yes, I'm loving life now that my kids are in school.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Sucks Mark...I hope you feel better.:lookinup:

Yes, I'm loving life now that my kids are in school.:thumbsup:
Tucson Housewives gone wild...:laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
41 - 60 of 3358 Posts