Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Oh I know you would like it, but my Husband most certainly would not.;) I'm a pretty good girl, he's lucky.:laughing:
:lookinup: I'm only teasing...I forget that you have a Husband...:rolling:

I knew that you would like RDZEPLN bra-less..But I have NO chips, nicks or dings on the front of the VETTE. I like that.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:lookinup: I'm only teasing...I forget that you have a Husband...:rolling:

I knew that you would like RDZEPLN bra-less..But I have NO chips, nicks or dings on the front of the VETTE. I like that.:cheers:
I don't have any chips on my front end either and I always go bra-less.;) Talking about my car here.:devil::devil::devil::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I don't have any chips on my front end either and I always go bra-less.;) Talking about my car here.:devil::devil::devil::thumbsup:
If you let me I'd like to do an inspection of your front and rear if possible, when we meet..Then I'll look at your Vette.:devil:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:laughing:You weren't joking were you?:devil:

So what are you guys up to today? My landscapers finally showed up and then it started pouring rain.:WTF It finally stopped and they are working again.:thumbsup:
We are very sad and tired today.My love cat Sadie had something happen to her last night. We found her laying in Jills closet and now she is acting like she dosen't know us.Old age I guess..Jill and I were up most of the night watching over her.

Losing her will be a tuff one..:lookinup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
We are very sad and tired today.My love cat Sadie had something happen to her last night. We found her laying in Jills closet and now she is acting like she dosen't know us.Old age I guess..Jill and I were up most of the night watching over her.

Losing her will be a tuff one..:lookinup:
That's a bummer. How old did you say she is? My cat Chelsea is 15 now and moves pretty slow. Is she doing any better now or is she getting worse?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
That's a bummer. How old did you say she is? My cat Chelsea is 15 now and moves pretty slow. Is she doing any better now or is she getting worse?
She is either 15 or 16, were not sure since we adopted her.She ate and used her box this morning, then just kind of laid around.It's like she lost her personality..She purrs, but looks distant..We'll see how it goes..No Vet for her, she'll stay at home until the end.:thud:My Heart is slowly breaking..

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
She is either 15 or 16, were not sure since we adopted her.She ate and used her box this morning, then just kind of laid around.It's like she lost her personality..She purrs, but looks distant..We'll see how it goes..No Vet for her, she'll stay at home until the end.:thud:My Heart is slowly breaking..
It's no fun watching your animals get sicker and sicker. My cat Benny (he was only 11) had Lymphoma. His pee was crystalizing because his Kidneys were shutting down and he wouldn't eat anything. We finally had to have him put down, he was so bad.:down: Bless his heart, I miss him still every day.:(

My dog Maggie will probably be next. Everytime I call her I have to go poke her and make sure she's still breathing. Then she hopes up and acts o.k.:lookinup: Ya just never know.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
It's no fun watching your animals get sicker and sicker. My cat Benny (he was only 11) had Lymphoma. His pee was crystalizing because his Kidneys were shutting down and he wouldn't eat anything. We finally had to have him put down, he was so bad.:down: Bless his heart, I miss him still every day.:(

My dog Maggie will probably be next. Everytime I call her I have to go poke her and make sure she's still breathing. Then she hopes up and acts o.k.:lookinup: Ya just never know.
I've always had cats, since i was young.I love dogs, but I can HEAR cats.Sadie fell asleep in my arms as soon as we brought her home, when we lived in Colorado.We have been bonded ever since..Tears now.. Sorry..

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I've always had cats, since i was young.I love dogs, but I can HEAR cats.Sadie fell asleep in my arms as soon as we brought her home, when we lived in Colorado.We have been bonded ever since..Tears now.. Sorry..
It's O.K. Zep I understand.

Go be with your cat. I'll talk to you soon.;)

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
It's O.K. Zep I understand.

Go be with your cat. I'll talk to you soon.;)
Thanks..Of course we have clients in from Canada, and have to show them a Condo after dark...Unbelieveable...

Later....:buhbye:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Morning gang:buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Hello you bastages, yea got some reall good news, yea i am working anothe 7 day week, mmmm (money), but the best is that the insurance company from the other person who hit the wifes Land Rover accepted full liability, i had to call them to make surte they had the right person:thud::rolleyes:, she said our client accepts full liability, i told her the same thing i told her last week, your client Ran the STOP sign!!!!:devil:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
and just so you people know i didnt say i needed a rent a car, i was entitled to it, and also told them to reuse parts from the bumper, the wiper for the headlights cost 45$ i told them to reuse everything they can, yea i am a nice person, meanwhile the wife wanted to nail him, itold her to freaking RELAX, not all accidents deserve for a person to get screwed, and since the driver was 18 , i really didnt want to hurt his mothers insurance, yea i asked him for us not to go through Insurance, but that didnt work, i feel really bad, but the wife wants the Rover fixed, yea its allready being fixed, it should be done tommorow, i was confident that it would be their fault so i allready had the Rover in the shop:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
:rolling::rolling::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. :buhbye:Brian. I went to their site and was only offered 1 download. But as luck would have it, I couldn't download it. Oh well, I can wait. BTW, I have been playing the **** outta "The Sickness" disk:partyon:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Almost Friday! 106* today:thud:. 90's tomorrow, finally! Hope everyone is well, and has a great day:cheers:

61 - 80 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.