Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:smack:smack:smack:devil:

:buhbye:How's the house coming along?
Does this give you a clue??

The wall between the bedrooms is gone and now I am moving the closet and closing off one of the doors. :D

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Does this give you a clue??

The wall between the bedrooms is gone and now I am moving the closet and closing off one of the doors. :D
You guys really are doing alot of work!:surprised

What a great picture of you Teresa!!! The guys will be drooling bigtime!;)

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

:agree: Teresa, how did the property transfer go?? Who helped you?

·
Registered
16,252 Posts

:laughing: Thanks Jeannie.

That is the way I go to work everyday except yesterday it was chilly here so I wore jeans. Normally its shorts when its hot outside. :rolling::cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:agree: Teresa, how did the property transfer go?? Who helped you?
Warranty Deed.

I had one of the attorneys I previously worked for help me. I am not so sure that was a good idea though because he is an Estate/Probate attorney and he kept trying to throw ideas at my dad. :WTF:nuts:

Its all good though. :D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Warranty Deed.

I had one of the attorneys I previously worked for help me. I am not so sure that was a good idea though because he is an Estate/Probate attorney and he kept trying to throw ideas at my dad. :WTF:nuts:

Its all good though. :D
:surprised Attorneys can always F-up an easy transaction.I'm glad it worked out ok.The house will be bitchen , when you're finished.Love the garage.:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:surprised Attorneys can always F-up an easy transaction.I'm glad it worked out ok.The house will be bitchen , when you're finished.Love the garage.:cheers:
Thanks.

We are having two new garage doors installed next week. One for the polebarn and one for the two car attached. :D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Thanks.

We are having two new garage doors installed next week. One for the polebarn and one for the two car attached. :D
Nice..Is your Dad living there with you?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #132

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
You guys are still cracking me up.:laughing:

So what is everyone doing for the weekend?

My Mother N Law is coming over tommorrow to have Dinner with us and Sunday the Mustang will be going away for awhile.:down:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
You guys are still cracking me up.:laughing:

So what is everyone doing for the weekend?

My Mother N Law is coming over tommorrow to have Dinner with us and Sunday the Mustang will be going away for awhile.:down:
Lots of SEX this weekend..Most of it with Jill..:laughing:

Where is the Stang going???

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Lots of SEX this weekend..Most of it with Jill..:laughing:

Where is the Stang going???
Sounds like a fun weekend!:devil::thumbsup:

The Stang is going to the interior guy for the headliner, door panels, seats, windows....ect.:thumbsup: it's gonna be awhile before we see it again, this guy likes to take his sweet time.:(

It'll be worth it though, he does some amazing things with interiors.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Sounds like a fun weekend!:devil::thumbsup:

The Stang is going to the interior guy for the headliner, door panels, seats, windows....ect.:thumbsup: it's gonna be awhile before we see it again, this guy likes to take his sweet time.:(

It'll be worth it though, he does some amazing things with interiors.:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Very cool..What are your plans??

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:thumbsup: Very cool..What are your plans??
Well tonite is "Date night." We have pretty much decided every Friday is going to be dinner and whatever.;) He is working for a bit Saturday and Mom#2 comes over. Sunday kids and I will be swimming.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Well tonite is "Date night." We have pretty much decided every Friday is going to be dinner and whatever.;) He is working for a bit Saturday and Mom#2 comes over. Sunday kids and I will be swimming.:thumbsup:
Very nice.I know Mike is excited about his "Date". Funny, but after all these years with Jill, I STILL get excited seeing her in my bedroom..You, LMBCP have a good life...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Very nice.I know Mike is excited about his "Date". Funny, but after all these years with Jill, I STILL get excited seeing her in my bedroom..You, LMBCP have a good life...:thumbsup:
I think it's safe to say we both do.;)

My Husband spoils me rotten pretty much every single day.:D One of the many reasons I love him so.:thumbsup:

121 - 140 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.