Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,621
65 and sunshine:nuts:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,623
For the amount of taxes I pay, This place better give me something Chris. Happy Monday everyone:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Good morning DC:buhbye:

I had a fantastic weekend!!!! The parade went very very well (picture below) and our Corvette Christmas party was great although I didn't win anything this time.:( That's O.K. I still had a great time!:partyon:

Hope everyone is doing well.;)

That's me of course driving and the lady next to me is the wife of a veteran.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Nice pic..Are there any more ???

ZEP

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
My Husband had the camera and that was the only picture of my car he took.:thumbsup:

Hi Zep:buhbye:
Hi Baby Girl...

Did you have fun in the Parade ?? Your Vette looks nice..

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Hi Baby Girl...

Did you have fun in the Parade ?? Your Vette looks nice..
I did it was great.:thumbsup: Some guys even shouted out as I was slowly driving past him "Nice looking and I'm not talking about the car either.":D I hope he wasn't talking about my 70 something year old passenger.:laughing: Ah well, it was fun. It was also nice to see my kids out in the crowd, I think they really liked that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I did it was great.:thumbsup: Some guys even shouted out as I was slowly driving past him "Nice looking and I'm not talking about the car either.":D I hope he wasn't talking about my 70 something year old passenger.:laughing: Ah well, it was fun. It was also nice to see my kids out in the crowd, I think they really liked that.:thumbsup:
:laughing: Guys love to yell at pretty women..:laughing:

That is very cool for TLH's to see Mom and their Vette in a Parade. Mike even was there..:surprised Nice.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:laughing: Guys love to yell at pretty women..:laughing:

That is very cool for TLH's to see Mom and their Vette in a Parade. Mike even was there..:surprised Nice.:thumbsup:
Yes my Husband was actually there...a very very rare occasion.:thumbsup:

I also had 2 young guys (looked like they were in there 20's) wait for me and my Vette outside the Taco Bell drive thru yesterday (that damn Taco Bell again). It's funny because I drove past them minutes earlier and they were waving and smiling at me. Guess they were hoping I'd stop and chat...I didn't.:laughing: Something about this weekend, the guys were really noticing me.:huh: Very strange, maybe it's something in the water.:laughing:

I'm officially a cougar now.:devil:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

I also had 2 young guys (looked like they were in there 20's) wait for me and my Vette outside the Taco Bell drive thru yesterday (that damn Taco Bell again). It's funny because I drove past them minutes earlier and they were waving and smiling at me. Guess they were hoping I'd stop and chat...I didn't.:laughing: Something about this weekend, the guys were really noticing me.:huh: Very strange, maybe it's something in the water.:laughing:

Yes you are...Young guys know that older women have " skills " and very few boundries..

But, to me you are almost " jail bait ":laughing:

·
Registered
672 Posts

Might have been the bikini top you were wearing...LOL!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I was jail bait like 21 years ago. Good lord has it been that long.:thud:
:laughing: And nothing has "worn out " yet..Women are amazing...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,636
:buhbye:Gang:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:laughing: And nothing has "worn out " yet..Women are amazing...:thumbsup:
Nope not yet.:laughing:

Sorry about that...I was on the phone this whole time and now I gotta go pick up my girls.:thud:

Talk to you later:buhbye:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Nope not yet.:laughing:

Sorry about that...I was on the phone this whole time and now I gotta go pick up my girls.:thud:

Talk to you later:buhbye:
:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Hey Zep looks like you've been a busy boy sparring in the news room.:laughing:
You know me, sometimes I just have to say whats on my mind.

Nothing really changes for Jill and I, we just keep truckin'.

How are TLH's ??? Jill loves your legs, by the way, and I will be posting more shoes. Thanks for playing along, my friend.

1621 - 1640 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.