Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641 - 1660 of 3358 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
You know me, sometimes I just have to say whats on my mind.

Nothing really changes for Jill and I, we just keep truckin'.

How are TLH's ??? Jill loves your legs, by the way, and I will be posting more shoes. Thanks for playing along, my friend.
Nothing wrong with stating how you feel.:thumbsup:

The girls are doing well, they are downstairs watching "Polar Express" right now. Their last day of school for 2 weeks is on Thursday so they are getting super excited.:thumbsup: Tonite I have my monthly "ladies night" to go to.:D Lots of food and lots of girl talk, it's always fun.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Nothing wrong with stating how you feel.:thumbsup:

The girls are doing well, they are downstairs watching "Polar Express" right now. Their last day of school for 2 weeks is on Thursday so they are getting super excited.:thumbsup: Tonite I have my monthly "ladies night" to go to.:D Lots of food and lots of girl talk, it's always fun.:thumbsup:
Polar Express is one of our favorite movies. We watch it every year.Too cool..

Christmas is special for the Squidletts.I wish them a great one.

Ladies night..Anybody good ???:devil:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:cheers: Everyone
colder than a witches tit out my way , hope all of you in the same boat is staying warm.

As for you jeanie in lovely Tucson Az im am jealous as im sure the climate is Just right. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,651
colder than a witches tit out my way , hope all of you in the same boat is staying warm.

As for you jeanie in lovely Tucson Az im am jealous as im sure the climate is Just right. :rolleyes:
Hey Chris. What's up with all the extra avertisement at this place. Looks as if they are trying to drum up memberships. How are you and Dawn?:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,652
:buhbye: Morning gang :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts

Yes it is extremely beautiful here today.:D I feel for anyone pretty much north of us though...man you guys have it tough right now.:thud: Stay warm Chris, Chuck, Teresa.;)

DC:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:buhbye:

Good news my 69 Vette will be painted tomorrow or at least will be partially painted tomorrow. I'm getting pretty excited about now.:D
That is exciting...Thanks for Jills B-day message..:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
That is exciting...Thanks for Jills B-day message..:thumbsup:
Your so very welcome.:thumbsup:

I have to run in a bit, gotta pick up the girls and then go deliver Vette parts to the painter.:D Saw the Vette last night too, it's really looking good. Oh and the engine and tranny have arrived too, it's becoming a car again...yeah.:D

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Your so very welcome.:thumbsup:

I have to run in a bit, gotta pick up the girls and then go deliver Vette parts to the painter.:D Saw the Vette last night too, it's really looking good. Oh and the engine and tranny have arrived too, it's becoming a car again...yeah.:D
:buhbye: See ya later..

1641 - 1660 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.