Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1661 - 1680 of 3358 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Yes it is extremely beautiful here today.:D I feel for anyone pretty much north of us though...man you guys have it tough right now.:thud: Stay warm Chris, Chuck, Teresa.;)

DC:cheers:
Well I have been living here since 92 , so we all get use to it lmao . Never the less the extreme cold sucks ass. Gota layer up to make this crap into decent I guess.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Well I have been living here since 92 , so we all get use to it lmao . Never the less the extreme cold sucks ass. Gota layer up to make this crap into decent I guess.
I never get used to it...:laughing: Spent the morning fixing broken water pipes at our barn over on Wakomas in KC. I'm packing getting ready to go south for the winter...

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
A shot of what?:devil:

How are you today Zep and how was Jill's B-Day?:huh:
:laughing: 1800 Gold, would start us up..

Good, she had a nice day..2 hour massage at home, after a nice dinner with ME..

To start her B-Day, I gave her a ride on the POLE-er Express, just after Midnight.:devil:

What a guy...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Mellow, me? Never!:devil: I'm just chilling before I have to pick the munchkins up.:thumbsup:

I already took my hour walk, shopped a bit and had lunch.:D It's been a busy day already.:laughing:
What time do you all get up ???

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
What time do you all get up ???
I always get up at 5:30 everyday.:thumbsup:

I like to have some coffee and chill before my girls get up.;) For some reason though, both my Husband and I had trouble sleeping last night.:thud: I hate it when that happens.:lookinup:

What time do you guys get up?:huh:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:laughing:
I always get up at 5:30 everyday.:thumbsup:

I like to have some coffee and chill before my girls get up.;) For some reason though, both my Husband and I had trouble sleeping last night.:thud: I hate it when that happens.:lookinup:

What time do you guys get up?:huh:
The PE ride would have helped you both sleep..:laughing:

Usually 6:00, we go to the workout room and turn on the news and get on a machine..We don't get into the office, until 10:00, so we have a nice morning at home with Sadie.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:laughing:

The PE ride would have helped you both sleep..:laughing:

Usually 6:00, we go to the workout room and turn on the news and get on a machine..We don't get into the office, until 10:00, so we have a nice morning at home with Sadie.
That's good.

I only wish I had enough energy in the morning to hop on a machine, that's where the coffee comes in handy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
It's good you workout, is why I said it "that's good!":thumbsup:

Very important to keep in shape, I'm a big believer in excercise!:D
:agree: Is it raining on you ?? Cold and overcast here.:thud:

1661 - 1680 of 3358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.