Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone sell the material in just a few small pieces, or does anyone have some extra? I recently installed the GM body-color interior console kit (which looks great), but I think a small piece of the clear bra material on the side of the console where your leg contacts it frequently would be a good idea. Can anyone help? I'm sure others who have installed the console kit would be interested without spending big bucks for more material than they really want or need. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Does anyone sell the material in just a few small pieces, or does anyone have some extra? I recently installed the GM body-color interior console kit (which looks great), but I think a small piece of the clear bra material on the side of the console where your leg contacts it frequently would be a good idea. Can anyone help? I'm sure others who have installed the console kit would be interested without spending big bucks for more material than they really want or need. Thanks.
We have some pieces. Please email us with how much you need, we will price it out for you. [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-mail sent. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts