Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I still have my suspicions that he was just drugged, death photos faked, and is at Diego Garcia being interrogated to find the other tools. They were there 40 minutes. They had time.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Would that be wrong or a bad thing...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I still have my suspicions that he was just drugged, death photos faked, and is at Diego Garcia being interrogated to find the other tools. They were there 40 minutes. They had time.
:agree:

and I hope so!!!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
They were there 40 minutes gathering **** loads of important information that will screw al Quiada big time. They have names locations plans and everything that Bin laden would have wanted to know about day to day opperations, plans in the works, and training.

Your fantasy about Bin Laden being alive is just that. And I for one am happier to see him dead than alive being tortured. We do not need any incentive for these animals to kidnap our people all over the world in hopes of a trade for Bin Laden. He is dead...may he rot in hell.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Yeah, Tsavo... as much as it pains me to do so... I gotta agree with him.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
Yeah, Tsavo... as much as it pains me to do so... I gotta agree with him.
Why the pain brother???? We agree on a lot more than you may think. I just won't support a weak and uncapable right winger just to keep the right in power. I want to force our right to be strong again not just religious. Thanks for your agreement though.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts