Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, Here's an easy one for anybody , but apparently not me today. I am new to the forum, also new with this 81 C3. I was doing some work on the dash lights today and noticed that the AC/Heat fan motor stays on at a very low speed even with the controls all the way off..to the left. We've only had the car for a few weeks and I spent limited time digging into its issues. It is so low that with the engine running I've never noticed it. There is a obvious difference between actual on and this low speed fan noise I'm hearing. It only stays on when in the ignit/run position. Do I have a bad climate control unit or is this usual? :rolleyes:
Wow.. I thought I would be bombarded w/ responses. Does anyone hear there fan running when the key s in the ingition or run? Looking forward to the help.
Great forum..Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are the man today, thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it was going to be another repair to add to the list. Looks like I get to cross that one off the list of to dos. You made my day. Now off to work and see if it takes the same path.. Have a good one:cheers: .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts