Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has ever doubted that BHO was not a muslim, his speech today surely opened the closet door.............. and your eyes !!!

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Why does it matter?

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Let me rephrase that question...

Why does it matter to YOU?
It doesn't. What does matter is that he isn't being honest with the American public...

I guess as long as the 57 states are happy...:thud:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
It doesn't. What does matter is that he isn't being honest with the American public...

I guess as long as the 57 states are happy...:thud:
with 1 state yet to visit!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
What hardcore proof do you have that he is a Muslim? Not a hunch, not what Fox News says, not what a Conservative blog says, what evidence do you have that supports your claim?

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
If anyone has ever doubted that BHO was not a muslim, his speech today surely opened the closet door.............. and your eyes !!!
and he wasn't born in hawaii. we get the idea. time for some of you to move on, cuz this kind of stuff is beyond old.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
and he wasn't born in hawaii. we get the idea. time for some of you to move on, cuz this kind of stuff is beyond old.
how else do you explain his love for towel heads and his hatred for israel?

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
He's a politician, if to get elected he needs to say he is zoophile, he will say it.

It has nothing to do with race, origine, religion, ... as a politician he will just say what he needs to say to get (re)elected.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What hardcore proof do you have that he is a Muslim? Not a hunch, not what Fox News says, not what a Conservative blog says, what evidence do you have that supports your claim?

Well, just to start.......... his school records from Indonesia states he's a muslim, his grandmother stated several times he was a muslim, and he attended a muslim school in Indonesia.

He was granted citizenship in Indonesia so he could attend these state schools. When he returned to Hawaii, being a citizen of a foreign country, he applied for and received foreign aide scholarshops to attend college.

If, and this is still a BIG IF, he was born in Hawaii, please show me his draft registration. All 18 year old American males must register. To not do so is a felony. If he was, in fact, born in Hawaii, and he accepted student foreign aide, as he has admitted, then, that is fraud.

The man is dirty. Plain and simple. Too many holes in his stories. He has lied all his life. He has dodged serious questions, and parlayed that into politics. No one really gave a damn what he was when he was not in politics. No one really gave a damn what he was when he ran for the Senate (afterall, he was from Chicago). BUT, when he was swept up into a run for the presidency, those in control knew he had baggage. Illegal baggage. That is when all his records were sealed.

Someday, someone will unseal these documents, and prove how gulible, stupid and blind many people surrounding, and supporting, Obama, truely were and are.

Wake up and smell the coffee

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
He's a politician, if to get elected he needs to say he is zoophile, he will say it.

It has nothing to do with race, origine, religion, ... as a politician he will just say what he needs to say to get (re)elected.
x2

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Well, just to start.......... his school records from Indonesia states he's a muslim, his grandmother stated several times he was a muslim, and he attended a muslim school in Indonesia.

He was granted citizenship in Indonesia so he could attend these state schools. When he returned to Hawaii, being a citizen of a foreign country, he applied for and received foreign aide scholarshops to attend college.

If, and this is still a BIG IF, he was born in Hawaii, please show me his draft registration. All 18 year old American males must register. To not do so is a felony. If he was, in fact, born in Hawaii, and he accepted student foreign aide, as he has admitted, then, that is fraud.

The man is dirty. Plain and simple. Too many holes in his stories. He has lied all his life. He has dodged serious questions, and parlayed that into politics. No one really gave a damn what he was when he was not in politics. No one really gave a damn what he was when he ran for the Senate (afterall, he was from Chicago). BUT, when he was swept up into a run for the presidency, those in control knew he had baggage. Illegal baggage. That is when all his records were sealed.

Someday, someone will unseal these documents, and prove how gulible, stupid and blind many people surrounding, and supporting, Obama, truely were and are.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Wake up and drink the coffee.

Your whole response has nothing to do with religion.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts