Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m building a 402 forged bottom-end with a D1sc procharger :partyon: I thinking of running about 12 to 15 psi it's a weekend driver but don't want anyting that' crazy aggresive for the street (track=2 in a season)! What recomendations do you have such as flywheel, clutch stage? also a remote bleeder since I'm there?

Thanks for the help in advance!!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
That is a ton of boost my friend - - if your trans goes contact G-Force who makes a replacement (not cheap) but will live.

I think that unless you have 100 octane and good internals which you seem to have you will 'gut' your drivetrain somewhere between the motor and the half shafts. Weekend of not when they go it is usually instantaneously.

Ever think about 6-8 lbs with good gas? Keep us informed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I"m looking to have some fun! I know it's gonna be to much power for the powertrain but that's the risk we take playing around :D The motor is on the way of being forged (402) so just looking for any input on a clutch and flywheel! Many members have opinions on clutch's, just like to hear what they are using with the forced induction applications!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts