Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
85 4+3. Can't shift in or out of gear. Its not a linkage adjustment issue. How do I know if its the slave or the master cylinder? No fluid loss so it's gotta just be blowing by in one or the other. Is it better just to replace both since I believe the are both the original units?

Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I'd replace them both.

Steven

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my thought as well. I don't wanna be under the car more than I have to be.

Recently had tpis headers installed. Any heat issues near line I need to take into consideration?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Where the hell have you been? I was getting a search party ready to come looking for you.

·
You've been pimped!!
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where the hell have you been? I was getting a search party ready to come looking for you.
Life, man, life. Just been stupid busy with the move, settling in, photography, wedding plans.

Then the clutch gave up the ghost and I realized how long it had been since I had been here. What have I missed?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Gee it's been forever...Michael Jackson died, Obama was elected president, the site was sold...Hmmmmm what am I leaving out?:laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Gee it's been forever...Michael Jackson died, Obama was elected president, the site was sold...Hmmmmm what am I leaving out?:laughing:
:laughing:
...well there was...nah, I don't want to get banned...

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Same here. I had sent him PMs at two of the forums I knew him from. Was beginning to wonder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts